2011 World Juniors Thread

dlbalr

Dear Pierre McGuire:

Please stop reminding us that Ryan Ellis plays for Windsor. You've mentioned it, what, 15 times this game already? We're collectively beginning to hear the drool coming out of your mouth every time he touches the puck. There are other players on the team, sheesh!

Seriously, if you want a drinking game for the 3rd, have a shot or two every time he mentions that Ellis plays for Windsor. You'll be out of it by the end of the game for sure. :)

Dear Pierre McGuire:

Please stop reminding us that Ryan Ellis plays for Windsor. You've mentioned it, what, 15 times this game already? We're collectively beginning to hear the drool coming out of your mouth every time he touches the puck. There are other players on the team, sheesh!

Seriously, if you want a drinking game for the 3rd, have a shot or two every time he mentions that Ellis plays for Windsor. You'll be out of it by the end of the game for sure. :)

Yeesh. I think Team Canada read your post, and played the drinking game, Brian.

Have to get credit to team Russia.

They got the wheels when needed, Canada could not follow in the third.

No pointing, no responsable, just emotion and a scoring drive.

Players who shined and will be key players in the NHL.

Washington's Evgeny Kuznetsov 1st rounder with Ovechkin.

Columbus needs Ryan Johansen

LA Brandon Schenn

Anaheim Kyle Palmieri

St Louis Vladimir Tarasenko

Buffalo's Zach Kassian

Minnesota Johan Larsson

Tampa's Carter Ashton

Detroit Teemu Pulkkinen

habs's Leblanc well, he was very good but he is not there in the top prospects.

I cannot tell what misses but it is certainly not work ethic, puck control and vision.

Gotta ask : Where were all the body checks in the 3rd after Russia scored their 1st and 2nd goals ??? even after the 3rd goal ? Looks like Team Canada completely changed their gameplan in the 3rd, which should never have happened.

I don't know about them but Russia surely did, they got kicked off their own flight home! :)http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?...11&catid=37

hahaha @ the idiot who booked a flight for the team at 6am after a final (and potential gold medal winning) game !!!

hahaha @ the idiot who booked a flight for the team at 6am after a final (and potential gold medal winning) game !!!

To be fair, the tournament was in Buffalo. I think everyone thought it was best to get out of there as quickly as humanly possible. And they probably thought, as Russians, that they'd be able to hold their alcohol a lot better than they did. Although still being drunk the next morning is quite impressive for a bunch of teenagers.

To be fair, the tournament was in Buffalo. I think everyone thought it was best to get out of there as quickly as humanly possible. And they probably thought, as Russians, that they'd be able to hold their alcohol a lot better than they did. Although still being drunk the next morning is quite impressive for a bunch of teenagers.

That sort of tenacity got them the gold ^_^