November 16, Marlies vs Bulldogs...again, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

fc08438f463cb3c0f29096dde568.jpeg

Hey, here's a team we haven't seen in ages...or two weeks as the Marlies come to town to kick off a home-and-home matchup, the second of which will be on Sportsnet One tomorrow afternoon. Alexander Avtsin is expected to play in this one, it's about time.

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Quailer - Bournival - Palushaj

Blunden - Dumont - Gallagher

Nattinen - Boyce - Avtsin

Holland - Berger - Stortini

St. Denis - Ellis

Beaulieu - Corbin

Tinordi - Stejskal

Desjardins

Projected Toronto Lines:

Komarov* – Aucoin – Abbott

Kadri – Colborne – Scott

Hamilton – Zigomanis – D’Amigo

Deschamps – Acton – Ashton

Gardiner – Kostka

Fraser – Holzer

Ranger – Gysbers

Scrivens (Rynnas was supposed to start but got hurt in practice.)

Notes: Matt Frattin may make his season debut tonight; if not, look for him to play tomorrow...just what we need. * - Komarov has agreed to terms with a team in the KHL but the two teams (them and the Leafs) are still working out the details to make it so he can return when the lockout ends. As such, he may play tonight. That surprises me but those lines are from the Marlies' site.

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM and can be seen on TVA Sports or Cable 14 in Hamilton. Cable 14 does stream live but only if you're a Cogeco or Shaw internet subscriber. If you are, click here for their feed. If you're not near a TV or don't get those channels, Funny820 as always will have the play-by-play.

Nattinen buries a puck in the slot past Scrivens to restore the lead! Avtsin and Boyce get the helpers, both of them have two point nights.

And as I'm editing the assists in on that goal, Palushaj snipes one home to make it 5-3! Ellis and Bournival with the assists, both of them also have two point nights.

Nattinen buries a puck in the slot past Scrivens to restore the lead! Avtsin and Boyce get the helpers, both of them have two point nights.

And as I'm editing the assists in on that goal, Palushaj snipes one home to make it 5-3! Ellis and Bournival with the assists, both of them also have two point nights.

Avstin is really big. He looks good out there tonight.

First game of the year I'm able to watch entirely. Nice that it coincides with Avtsin's 1st game. Good to see him score. He did struggled, especially on that last shift in the 2nd when Lefebvre had to call a timeout. I still hope to see him with the Habs one day, although that's definitely a long way from now. Good game by Gallagher and good 1st game for Desjardins. Made a highlight real glove save. Might have crossed the line though, but still nice grab.