Sign in to follow this  
Habsfan1989

Yahoo fantasy draft????

Habsfan1989    4

I know it's early and the drafts aren't open yet but anyone want to do a league with our names we use on this site? Was thinking of making it interesting and doing a 20 team league.  I think you can make 20 teams if I remember correctly. This way there would be no stacked teams and guys would really need to know there players. Should be fun and interesting .

when the draft opens up I will make another post. But if we could get 20 teams would be fun.

dlbalr    678

We have a league already that several posters here are part of.  There is usually a couple of spots that open up each year but we're a while away from that happening obviously.

Link67    108

might be interested in joining in on that if spots do indeed open, haven't done a Yahoo league in a couple years but used to do them annually before with family and friends.

inbox me when the time comes or the positions open up, i'd probably be up for it.

Meller93    123
16 hours ago, Habsfan1989 said:

I know it's early and the drafts aren't open yet but anyone want to do a league with our names we use on this site? Was thinking of making it interesting and doing a 20 team league.  I think you can make 20 teams if I remember correctly. This way there would be no stacked teams and guys would really need to know there players. Should be fun and interesting .

when the draft opens up I will make another post. But if we could get 20 teams would be fun.

I'd do a keepers league if you wanted a new option?

Habsfan1989    4

I am open to doing any type of free league just for the fun of it. Makes the season more interesting. But I like to do leagues with a lot of teams so you do t get teams that are too stacked.

Meller93    123
16 hours ago, Habsfan1989 said:

I am open to doing any type of free league just for the fun of it. Makes the season more interesting. But I like to do leagues with a lot of teams so you do t get teams that are too stacked.

Yea I have the same thought. Teams of 20x20 will be far from stacked, we're talking 400 players.

thats why I think a keepers league is a better choice for such a large format; it allows you to pick up a couple prospects in a N/A slot. Building for the future and what not. It rewards an eye for future talent too.

Habsfan1989    4
7 hours ago, Meller93 said:

Yea I have the same thought. Teams of 20x20 will be far from stacked, we're talking 400 players.

thats why I think a keepers league is a better choice for such a large format; it allows you to pick up a couple prospects in a N/A slot. Building for the future and what not. It rewards an eye for future talent too.

That's cool feel free to send me an invite once they open up. Bigger leagues makes for more trading also which I love to do.

habs rule    392
On 7/7/2017 at 1:41 PM, Habsfan1989 said:

Yeah i will be in the SK league but another league can't hurt. I would join.