CFL Playoffs

jetsniper

the last prediction I made was 5-3 MTL over NJ and we all know what happened next...sooo, I'll go back to my superstitious ways and avoid predictions.:)

The Esks are just gonna be fodder for the Alouettes. I honestly think Montreal is gonna blow then away and the game won't even be worth watching. These bad teams need to get good FAST. I know most people here won't agree (and for obvious reasons) but the same final in 3 of the last 4 years? Geez...

I'd be happy to see MTL in the GC every year. I dont think that the novelty would wear off anytime soon. But Why do they always have to play...and usually lose to... @*@*@#!!**&%^ Edmonton?

Originally posted by PMAC

I'd be happy to see MTL in the GC every year. I dont think that the novelty would wear off anytime soon. But Why do they always have to play...and usually lose to... @*@*@#!!**&%^ Edmonton?

Usually lose to? We are 1-1 against them in the recent grey cups, hopefully we win the rubber match.

I think Edmonton and Montreal are going to play a CLASSIC football game. Edmonton is loaded in just about every position. Montreal's offensive line is solid and one of the best in the last 5 years.

What really gets me pumped is all the crying on the Toronto stations that no-one is going to watch it. Hahahahahahahahaha LOSERS all Toronto Fans are LOSERS and this crying will continue with leaf fans in April when the Leafs will be LOSERS!

Montreal to win the cup 35 - 33 with Lapointe scoring 4 touchdowns... Ricky Ray to have a great game for Edmonton too.

[Edited on 2005/11/22 by Howie_Morenz]

Funny on the Fan590 right now. Waaaa Waaa you can hear the baby Toronto media crying. The Argos should have won Waaa Waaa. TORONTO fans and media, you are LOSERS!!!!

Montreal kept in that game in the first half then took the ball away when it counted and kicked A$$! Time to go turn the radio off as I used to like this station when they talked CFL. Not no more...

[Edited on 2005/11/25 by Howie_Morenz]

Quebeqois: I was speaking historically. I can still remember MTL getting whipped by EDM in the '70's except for 1977(Thank you Tony Proudfoot)

Originally posted by PMAC

Quebeqois: I was speaking historically. I can still remember MTL getting whipped by EDM in the '70's except for 1977(Thank you Tony Proudfoot)

then i guess your right on, the Eskimos are 7-3 all time in Grey Cups versus the Als.

1 hour till gametime! GO ALS GO!

:can::que::can:

Damn. An extremely exciting game but wow what a crappy ending drive in OT. I could have killed Watkins before realizing that AC had thrown an illegal pass on that one. A real collapse by the Als though defensively, Ray more or less had his way with us for the past 3 minutes of regulation and the overtime in the red zone.

We really need to start winning some more Grey Cups, we've been too good for too long to only have 1 recent win.

Ah well, At least the Vikes won :D

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

I think Edmonton and Montreal are going to play a CLASSIC football game.  Edmonton is loaded in just about every position.  Montreal's offensive line is solid and one of the best in the last 5 years.

What really gets me pumped is all the crying on the Toronto stations that no-one is going to watch it.  Hahahahahahahahaha LOSERS all Toronto Fans are LOSERS and this crying will continue with leaf fans in April when the Leafs will be LOSERS!

Montreal to win the cup 35 - 33 with Lapointe scoring 4 touchdowns...  Ricky Ray to have a great game for Edmonton too.

[Edited on 2005/11/22 by Howie_Morenz]

Very close prediction. And it really was CLASSIC!