Just Read Gazette Subscriber Article For Free !?

habscout

On Kuklas Korner today, I noticed a URL for an article in today's Montreal Gazette that is normally listed as a subscriber only article.

Go here:

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/hock...ing_to_recover/

Then follow the URL, which is also below if you want to try it directly:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...b8ecd57&k=67768

When I try going to the front page of the Gazette's sports page:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/sports/index.html

, it lists the URL to this story as this but trying it this way won't work [you'll see the request to login to the subscriber section]:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...22-ad45fb8ecd57

Thanks HABSCOUT,.......Haaa Jack Todd,..I can never get enought reading this brilliant and

colorfull sport writer,...Montreal's gem for sport writing along with Ron Fournier's Habs related

stuff on radio. Great sens of humour being a bonus with both of them.

Good article. If a spade is a spade, call it a spade.

Ribs would rather be a quebecois mini-celebrity than an international hockey player and it's all too obvious. I think a guy like him needs to be shipped as far away from Quebec as possible to realize that he's just a mediocre hockey player at best (until he's willing to show some drive).

Thanks for the link.

Unless he comes back strong from being benched, Ribeiro should not stay on the team. Come to think of it, why would we want someone who needs to be benched every year in order to play well? Hopefully he DOES play well when he comes back, and will have decent value around the time Pleks comes back to the lineup.

'Like a drunk rolling in the gutter, the Canadiens have hit rock bottom."

Hahahaha..these actually are pretty funny.

Here's a comment on how seriously Dagenais takes being benched.

"Dagenais wandered through the pressbox carrying a couple of hotdogs, dressed in a pin-striped, fawn-coloured suit with matching fawn loafers."

We gotta get these jokers (The Dags and Ribs Co.) outta here.

I was wondering when someone would make the connection between these three duds. I don't know what's going on, but somehow the relentless medicority of Ribs/Dags has contaminated Theodore's game. Who knows? Maybe getting rid of Dud and Bigger Dud would improve José's performance...hanging out with losers makes you one, apparently. :angry:

Good article. If a spade is a spade, call it a spade.

Ribs would rather be a quebecois mini-celebrity than an international hockey player and it's all too obvious. I think a guy like him needs to be shipped as far away from Quebec as possible to realize that he's just a mediocre hockey player at best (until he's willing to show some drive).

Good point - with all the homer media attention they get in the Q, Ribs and Théo will live the high life even if their play is poor, because their fan base extends may beyond those who follow hockey closely.

Maybe a good way to scare Ribeiro would be a rumor saying he's heading to Phoenix or Nashville. I thought this guy could have been the next leader on the Habs, a local and with all kinds of finesse -- but maybe his wardrobe and celebrity persona are too important to him?