2007 Chl Prospects Game In Québec

shortcat1

On RDS TV, it was announced that the 2007 CHL prospects game would take place in a QMJHL location (Québecncity, I think).

There's a controversy brewing over Don Cherry's presence as the coach of one of the teams.

As many of us know, there's usually been the teams 'Cherry' & 'Orr', coached by the respective hockey personalities. Some individuals would like to have one of the teams coaches be a Q coach and the one to be replace would be Cherry.

The talk has it that Cherry hasn't stated that he would attend yet or not.

Gilles Courteau, the president of the QMJHL, has stated that he has no problems with Cherry as such and that, if Cherry wishes to be present, it would be ok with him. (He would be best to say that, as the public representative of the league).

In any case, the Cherry the soap opera continues... :D:wacko::D:D:wacko::D

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Nope, I say MAKE him Go! Let him face the music, if all fine and dandy sitting on the TV set yapping about whatever bothers him from the past week...........

On a side note I'm guessing TSN brought in Domi for the exact same reason; thought I won't be watching when he's on there either.

I'll be hitting the mute button when both these guys are on.

I still remember when Cherry was "coaching" the Ice Dogs, he'd take his timew coming out (last) sigh a few auto's for the kids (which is nice of him) and basically stand behind the bench. It was the 3-4 other guys in suits doing all teh work/speaking, patting the guys on the back etc... Cherry was just there as a drawing card, especially for the Dogs home games.

They should replace him with Michel Bergeron!

I mean... if you're going to replace a loud-mouth crackpot ex-coach, replace him for a drunken crackpot ex-coach!

ouch !! I don't think you should make comments about him being a drunken crackpot. thats a chaep shot

however, I can't stand him, he's as dumb as cherry but he doesn't have the coverage that cherry has. he really should shut up.

Edited by marky_and_komi

ouch !! I don't think you should make comments about him being a drunken crackpot. thats a chaep shot

however, I can't stand him, he's as dumb as cherry but he doesn't have the coverage that cherry has. he really should shut up.

Cheap shot?

Duuuude, Bergeron goes on TV drunk. Its nothing private. Either that or he's loss a few too many marbles along the way...

Cheap shot?

Duuuude, Bergeron goes on TV drunk. Its nothing private. Either that or he's loss a few too many marbles along the way...

I couldn't know, I try not to listen to him. I think he's a joke