Movie Scene Trivia # 1

Doktor Kosmos

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#6 is The Marathon Man. I suppose the last scene made it pretty obvious.

I think I'll wait a while before I set up another one. I have one ready, but I think I'm still going to wait a little to build up some more anticipation. The trend on other messege boards is that a several posters set up their own trivia in a very short period of time, then you have to wait for months before there is another one again. Then there are a bunch of them during two weeks and then nothing again for months. I think that if you can spread it out a little it's more fun.

Feel free to make your own trivia. It's actually a lot of fun, even if it may take a while to get the hang of it. The trick is to find scenes that are recognizable but not too hard or too easy. I am by no means an expert, and I am not the one who came up with the idea, I'm just a film buff who's found a way to get more fun out of movies.

Oh, and BTW, thank you guys for playing. Hope you liked it.

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

That was a lot of fun - was searching all over the web for an answer to the last one. Saw Marathon Man listed and thought about it for a minute, then went naw! Should have stuck with my first thought.

Awesome job and look forward to the next one!

That was a lot of fun - was searching all over the web for an answer to the last one. Saw Marathon Man listed and thought about it for a minute, then went naw! Should have stuck with my first thought.

Awesome job and look forward to the next one!

Same with me about the Kellys Heroes one.

:hlogo:

• 1 month later...

Patience is a virtue.

Good things come to those who wait.

;)

I agree that it's soon time for a second trivia, but I have some stuff to take care of as I am moving on December 1, so don't expect anything until then, when I'm settled in my new appartment. I could do one now, but I don't feel up to it right now, as I'm sure you can understand.

But do feel free to remind me.

Patience is a virtue.

Good things come to those who wait.

;)

I agree that it's soon time for a second trivia, but I have some stuff to take care of as I am moving on December 1, so don't expect anything until then, when I'm settled in my new appartment. I could do one now, but I don't feel up to it right now, as I'm sure you can understand.

But do feel free to remind me.

ahhh boooooooooooo

lol dont we all hate moving :lol:

OK, so I decided to be nice to you guys... I've worked enough for one day on cleaning my kitchen and doing the laundry... So right now I'm working on my HabsWorld Movie Scene Trivia #2. If my computer doesn't crash, I will have it up later tonight - Swedish time is six hours ahead of New York time I think, and it's currently 18:37 in Västerås, Sweden.

OK, so I decided to be nice to you guys... I've worked enough for one day on cleaning my kitchen and doing the laundry... So right now I'm working on my HabsWorld Movie Scene Trivia #2. If my computer doesn't crash, I will have it up later tonight - Swedish time is six hours ahead of New York time I think, and it's currently 18:37 in Västerås, Sweden.

great i cant wait!