Tickets to Game vs Leafs on the 27th....

beliveau1

Buddy of mine who's a diehard :hlogo: fan just picked up a pair of ducats for the game verses the Leafs on January 27th at the ACC and he's treating me to an outing!!!!!

We're on a tight budget thanks to the medical expenses from my heart transplant a few years back so I'm in a state of sheer ecstasy right now.....

:wub::rolleyes: :contract: :hlogo: :ghg: :hockey:

Edited by beliveau1

Buddy of mine who's a diehard :hlogo: fan just picked up a pair of ducats for the game verses the Leafs on January 27th at the ACC and he's treating me to an outing!!!!!

We're on a tight budget thanks to the medical expenses from my heart transplant a few years back so I'm in a state of sheer ecstasy right now.....

:wub::rolleyes: :contract: :hlogo: :ghg: :hockey:

LUCKY.....I am doing my best to try and get tickets for that game...It's hard though.

Have fun at the game beliveau1!

Extremely pumped for this and it's 2 weeks away - haven't been to a live 'Habs' game since I saw Lafleur play against the Leafs at the Forum 25 years ago.......

So you can imagine how excited I am about this one. So excited that truth be told I could care less who wins(well almost....)

How did ur buddy get the tickets anyways? That is, if you don't mind me asking...

Christmas present..... from his son!

Cheer loud for all of us Beliveau1!

Never been a loud or emotional type supporter but I promise that I'll do my best!!!!!

Edited by beliveau1

Christmas present..... from his son!

Never been a loud or emotional type supporter but I promise that I'll do my best!!!!!

haha, man, you should see me in the ACC for a Habs game...I go absolutely nuts.

I hate the leafs so much, that when I go to a game, no matter who they are playing, I borrow the visiting team's jersey from someone I know just to wear it to the game, and go nuts when they score.

I was at the Montreal vs. Toronto November 11th game where Abby was terrible and so was the lazy-ass team, and we lost 5-1. It was brutal because all the leafs fans were singing NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE, and then OLE OLE OLE OLE in the halls after the game. I was so angry that I finally got my hands on these tickets to see a performance like that, so when I walked out into the halls I shouted as loud as I could to all the leaf fans "1967, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" LOL, they all looked at me and they all heard me, and they did in fact quiet down. Good times.

I expect you to do the same beliveau1, haha

Oh ya, don't forget to yell at Jody Vance for me, the chick on the panel of leafs tv right inside Gate 1 i think it is.

Edited by habsfan88

I'm lucky that my wife's uncle works for Patterson Billboards who has a box at the ACC. All thats required is that we talk about Billboards and advertising, (mostly we just comment on the advertising around the rink, and the rest of the game is mine to enjoy. And all the food you can eat...drinks too

Oh I'm excited to say the very least - day off work today thanks to the storm and tickets to the game.....

Paradise found....

We're going down early and getting in there as early as possible. Decent seats - end zone blues(but as a former manager, scout and coach I like a high end/corner seat as you can see the whole game developing. Best seat for watching a game is not behind the bench or at centre ice as far as I'm concerned.....)

Unfortunately my hockey background makes it hard for me to get too visible in my celebrations. Had to be very level behind the bench and it has become an ingrained trait through the years?)

In short though, I'm just thrilled to be going, thanks to Santa!!!!! :hlogo: :hockey::clap::D For me just getting to go to a Canadiens game is as good as a victory, so a win would be gravy.....

oh yeah - if I see that babe over by Gate 1 - I'll do what I can 'habsfan88'

p.s. very jealous 'kaos'... very jealous

Edited by beliveau1

I really hope the Habs put up a better performance than they have vs. the Leafs so far this year. They've managed a couple of wins, but they haven't looked very good. If there's any team I want the Habs to do very well against, it's the Leafs!

Of course, there's always the possibility that Montreal is just toying with the Leafs until later in the season, when the Leafs need a couple of wins to get back into playoff contention, and then (*Austrian accent*) we'll crush their hopes like a grape. Like last year. Y'know, those two lopsided wins are one of my fondest post-'93 Habs moments.

Anyway, have a great time at the game!