Perezhogin Appreciation Thread.

OneSharpMarble

He doesn't beat around the bush, he says exactly how he feels.

I really hope they don't toss him into a pachage deal, that would be a catastrophe. :angry:

If we can get a nice center player for a package deal including Perez, no it will not be a catastrophe at all.

I think Carbonneau doesn't like him as much as some people here do.

Carbonneau said after Toronto game that some players will have to play his way or some other player will take over.

The game after that Murray replaces Perezhogin who is already downgraded to 4th line.

I think they just gave up on him. He will be traded and i will be happy for him if he can blossom in another team.

I think Carbonneau doesn't like him as much as some people here do.

Carbonneau said after Toronto game that some players will have to play his way or some other player will take over.

The game after that Murray replaces Perezhogin who is already downgraded to 4th line.

I think they just gave up on him. He will be traded and i will be happy for him if he can blossom in another team.

I know Carbo said that, but it's not like Perogie hasn't been putting in the effort, or buying into the system (unless soemthing's happening behind closed doors that we don't know about it.) Here's a guy with great speed, lots of offensive potential (arguably more than Higgins, who's one of my favourites, don't get me wrong, but if we're talking results, he hasn't done much lately and he gets loads of minutes and chances to keep trying, which is how I think it should be, I just wish Perogie was given the same chances...), wonderful speed, rose to the challenge and improved his defensive game when he was asked to at the beginning of the year, best +/- on the team, and he didn't complain about anything as his ice time dwindled and dwindled until... he's scratched???? I think he HAS been playing Carbo's way, that's why I don't understand what he did to deserve it. Really, if you had to pick one guy who's changed his game to do exactly what his coaches ask this year, isn't it Perezhogin??? So why is he being punished?

I'll be happy for him if he can blossom elsewhere, but I'll be more upset that we gave up on him for no apparent reason. There's obviously a lot of talent there, and a lot of work ethic. He doesn't have an attitude problem and he could be a big part of this team for years to come if they'd give him more of a chance...

I think this year Perezhogin is in a bad place for him and for his career.

He is caught up behind Kovalev, Ryder and Johnson at right wing.

He has no contract for next year so if he wants to leave for Russia because he doesn't play enough in the NHL AND can make more money then i would not be surprise to see him leave this summer.

So before losing a first round draft pick for absolutely nothing i would trade him.

I think this year Perezhogin is in a bad place for him and for his career.

He is caught up behind Kovalev, Ryder and Johnson at right wing.

He has no contract for next year so if he wants to leave for Russia because he doesn't play enough in the NHL AND can make more money then i would not be surprise to see him leave this summer.

So before losing a first round draft pick for absolutely nothing i would trade him.

Or we could play him on the other wing. I would rather they tried him in other places than just lose him. I know jumping from wing to centre is hard, but from wing to wing shouldn't be that big of a deal. Who are our Left wings: Sammy, Higgy, Perogie, and Lats? Is he really behind ALL of these guys on the depth chart?

I would hate for the Habs to lose Perez. Hit scoring stats do not seem too impressive for an outsider, but he hasn't really gotten a chance on the top 2 lines. Before losing him to trade or other, i would like to see what he could do with good icetime and a chance on the PP. He is a young talent with speed and some offensive potential. How much offensive potential is a good question that the Habs should find out before they give up on him. I would hate to see him flourish somewhere else. Give him a chance!!!

I would hate for the Habs to lose Perez. Hit scoring stats do not seem too impressive for an outsider, but he hasn't really gotten a chance on the top 2 lines. Before losing him to trade or other, i would like to see what he could do with good icetime and a chance on the PP. He is a young talent with speed and some offensive potential. How much offensive potential is a good question that the Habs should find out before they give up on him. I would hate to see him flourish somewhere else. Give him a chance!!!

Thank you. That's exactly how I feel.