Andrei Kostitsyn

smon

I mean we were calling up Milroy ahead of him!

Milroy was called ahead of him because they could not call Kostitsyn : he spent a week in Belarus because his wife/girlfriend gave birth to their first child.

Since he was sent back down earlier this season, he understood that he has to work hard to stay up. He's been dominating the AHL since then.

Milroy was called ahead of him because they could not call Kostitsyn : he spent a week in Belarus because his wife/girlfriend gave birth to their first child.

Since he was sent back down earlier this season, he understood that he has to work hard to stay up. He's been dominating the AHL since then.

i wonder if milroy'll ever make it...

GO :hlogo: GO!

In hindsight Gainey would not have signed Samsonov. Kostitsyn will NEVER be sent to the MINORS EVER AGAIN.

Just wait until next year when our third line of Samosonov/Plekanec/Kostitsyn is the best in the league.

Just wait until next year when our third line of Samosonov/Plekanec/Kostitsyn is the best in the league.

You really think that Samsonov will have a fresh start in Montreal next season?! :blink:

i wonder if milroy'll ever make it...

I hate to say so, but I don't think so. At least not in Montreal. We have too many talented wingers. Whose place can he take? We already have Higgins, Ryder, Lats, AK46, Perez, AK27, Bégin, Johnson, (and Samsonov, but)... And he hasn't the profile for a defensive/gritty fourth line role...