Habs Ironman of 06-07

BTH

Habs Ironman of 06-07  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which of our players will play all 82 games this season?

• Alexei Kovalev
    • Michael Ryder
    • Mike Johnson
    • Mike Komisarek
    • More than one of the above (name them)

Last year, we only had 2 playersplay all 82 games - Craig Rivet & Mathieu Dandenault. This year, both of them are out of the running an ony 4 players remain. Who will it be? I'll say Johnson and Komisarek.

ps.. Michael seems to be a lucky name.

I'm also doing this poll to say that I created the 3000th thread ever in the Habs section. Try not to be too jealous of me.

Last year, we only had 2 playersplay all 82 games - Craig Rivet & Mathieu Dandenault. This year, both of them are out of the running an ony 4 players remain. Who will it be? I'll say Johnson and Komisarek.

ps.. Michael seems to be a lucky name.

I'm also doing this poll to say that I created the 3000th thread ever in the Habs section. Try not to be too jealous of me.

Oh man im totally jealous :lol: Congrats to you and HW on the amazing milestone :) also amazing job on the poll i couldn't have done one better myself :P

-->I voted for Mike Johnson cuzz he's the only one likely to make it all the way to 82 games, but certainly there'll be more players that'll make it to the 82.

Go Habs Goooooooooooo!!!! :hlogo:

Komisarek, with Johnson a close second. I think Johnson is on his butt at least 3 times a game but he always recovers. lol

LOL, I liked the "butttt" part of your reply the most. hehehhh :lol:

... :unsure: (I'm not gay)

Maybe all of the above.

Komisarek and Johnson would be the first choice. On the other hand Alex Kovalev isn't the guy you just scratch because he's one of the few players that can win a game by his own when in the mood. And Michael Ryder is Ryder and scores important goals...

i voted komisarek too... i'm on the winning team so far... yeah!!!!!!!!!!

GO :hlogo: GO!