Booby Clark

johnnyhasbeen

Clark, Hitchcock and the rest of the stinking Flyers seem to have short memories, or did Clark just take one too many shots to his ugly head. Calling the Senators goons? Come on Bobby, don't you remember cheering on your fellow idiot Schulz while he beat up anyone he could take, yes I remember him avoiding the guys like Robinson that could take him. Oh well, philly won't be around past round one to see Ottawa in the POs anyway, not unless they get a real goalie.

:eyes:

Originally posted by johnnyhasbeen

Clark, Hitchcock and the rest of the stinking Flyers seem to have short memories, or did Clark just take one too many shots to his ugly head. Calling the Senators goons? Come on Bobby, don't you remember cheering on your fellow idiot Schulz while he beat up anyone he could take, yes I remember him avoiding the guys like Robinson that could take him. Oh well, philly won't be around past round one to see Ottawa in the POs anyway, not unless they get a real goalie.

:eyes:

I'm not so sure about that. Philly is playing much better than Ottawa is. Lalime is as useless as Eche (however you spell it). I would rather the Habs face Ottawa first round than the Flyers.