Goaltender Shuffle

Mr. Nasty

Do you have a source on Halak's call-up? It seems to be the general assumption but I have yet to actually see it stated anywhere.

Here's rds.ca's report: www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/223435.html

The article is entitled "Jaroslav Halak rappelé de Hamilton" (JH is called up from Hamilton).

GO :hlogo: GO!

Edited by shortcat1

I hope Kosty also is recalled and that Danis takes well enough to being the full time starter that he gets himself back on top of Halak in the organization.

Kostitsyn is in Belarus right now because his gf had their baby, and Grabovski as we all know is injured, therefore we cannot use their services quite yet.

Here's another article... one even more decisive:

http://www.canadiens.com/fre/index.cfm - it says the same thing...

GO :hlogo: GO!

According to whom? I can't find this new anywhere, not even on the Bulldogs site.

A different story on RDS mentions it...RDS

And I'd start Halak Saturday against the Canes...why not? Someone mentioned it in another thread I think, that maybe the team would be forced into playing a more sound defensive game with a rookie behind them in the pipes.

It couldn't hurt at this point...

Seeing as how I can't read French and internet translators are terrible, can someone tell exactly what it says about Kosty? Like if the baby has been born yet and if he possibly could be back for either of the weekend games? I'd love to watch him on Sunday.

The article states that she just gave birth...but it is shy on any other details. But it doesn't sound like he'll be available.

That's nice and all about the baby thing ....but man he must be bummed....Here is his chance to prove himself and he is at the other end of the world. I hope they make it happen. His girlfriend must be saying GO....GO........Do it for Jonny!!!!!!

Come on Gainey