• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PP GOAL

WOW WE SUCK

You suck.........haven't heard anything from you when they were winning

TOOL!

Now now . . . . . there's a rule against name-calling.

Edited by JeanLucPilon

WE FINALLY WON

however, the game didn't end on such a good note, that may explain the lack of excitement when the team was congradulating Halak at the end of the game.

But a win is a win and we'll all take it

GO HABS GO

Edited by habsfan88

Wow... barely held on to beat one of the worse teams in the league....

I will wait to see if they can win a few before I get very excited...

Not that 1 win is anything special but Coumbus is NOT one of the worst teams in the league. Since they fired Gallant (pretty early in the season) they've basically been a +.500 team. And that's with Zherdev having a horrible season. With a bit o luck they could have made the playoffs this year (now it's too late).

Besides, it doesn't matter who you beat or what the score was because any team can beatanyone on any given night. Detroit lost 6-1 to Philly. Yet it doesn't mean a thing. It seems like a frustrated fan pouncing on every little negative he sees. There are plenty of real problems with the team. Why not focus on those?

It was close at the end, yes they gave up two goals, but...

CANADIENS WIN

... and at this point, i think that's all anyone cares about.

I was *this* close to believing we were out of the playoffs. This game was the last straw for me, but we came out with the win. Is it over? Or is this win just a glitch? I'm anxious to find out.

Good job Halak, welcome to the NHL. Good job Ryder, Koivu, Bouillon.

I hope Steve is going to be ok...

:hlogo:

Not that 1 win is anything special but Coumbus is NOT one of the worst teams in the league. Since they fired Gallant (pretty early in the season) they've basically been a +.500 team. And that's with Zherdev having a horrible season. With a bit o luck they could have made the playoffs this year (now it's too late).

Besides, it doesn't matter who you beat or what the score was because any team can beatanyone on any given night. Detroit lost 6-1 to Philly. Yet it doesn't mean a thing. It seems like a frustrated fan pouncing on every little negative he sees. There are plenty of real problems with the team. Why not focus on those?

They are 14th in the west, have 51 points, and played like crap for 2 periods.

My point is that this slump is not over until they can put some wins together. A single win does not make all right with the world.

I am not being negative, I am being realistic. I hope they have turned the corner, but I am not going to declare them playoff bound based on this win. :)