Game Thread | Habs vs. Sabres | 03/02/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no point in watching the remaining minutes in this one...we already know the outcome.....We Miss the playoffs....Other teams have games in hand on us....It's over..good one Habs...you bunch of choke artists

We cant blame abby it wasnt his fault . The people who are playing in front of him arent so

I'm sorry but dat 2nd goal was ALL abby's fault!! He went down 4 some reason to cover the post n took himself out of the play. He's always been doing dat.. going down in his shuffle.. he deserves to be let go this summer, ADIOS GOODBYE!

As much as I hate to admit it, and I don't have anything to base this on...

I still think we can come back and win this thing.

Call me crazy.

Well no point in watching the remaining minutes in this one...we already know the outcome.....We Miss the playoffs....Other teams have games in hand on us....It's over..good one Habs...you bunch of choke artists

But do you think they still have a chance to come back in this one ?

Your membership has yuo covered until the end of the season. Are you sure yuo want to jump off the bandwagon early? :P

I thikn he's been so-so this year but I liked the timeout call. There were so many games this season that I wanted him to call a timeout but I don't believe he's never done it (atleast not within the first 59 minutes of a game).

That Time out was huge

Okay.. .how about we list all the positives about this team, to cheer us up..

I will start...

Kovalev.. give him a clean sheet of ice, 8 pilons and a puck, and he will put on a stick handling clinic like nothing you have ever seen on YouTube....

Youth.. we have some great youth... we won't need to trade to get a 3rd or 4th line player for years to come...

Your membership has yuo covered until the end of the season. Are you sure yuo want to jump off the bandwagon early? :P

4-1 Sabres....This is going to hurt...but I'm making the leap to freedom

It hurts too much to watch the CH bleed this bad..

Were bleeding perfusely now

ROFL.. that is awesome... hope he has extra bullets for us.... :clap:

haha maybe he was the one who tagged A4L.