Which Habs AHL blueliner arrives in the bigs next?

habscout

Next Habs Defenceman to graduate from the AHL  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Given the possible openings on the Habs blueline for the 2007-08 season, which Habs defenceman prospect has the best chance at earning a spot with the Habs?

• J.P. Cote
    • Ryan O'Byrne
    • Andrew Archer
    • Mathieu Biron
    • Andre Benoit
    • Danny Groulx
    • Dan Jancevski

I realize that Andre Benoit is currently not projected to make the jump to the big club, but I was wondering how he is progressing. I'm curious as I had the chance to watch him grow during his Junior stint in Kitchener.

His continuous growth in Junior impressed me, so I'm just wondering if he's improving at all - I see he's continuing to put decent points up?

I think 'kaos' sees the Bulldogs from time to time? Or any one else who sees them - any update on his play would be appreciated.....

I've seen him a lot and he has improved this year but still needs to get stronger and better in his own end. He's got good offensive instincts and can move the puck well. He's effective on the PP for sure. He leads the Dogs in scoring for defensemen after being 2nd on the team last year behind James Sanford.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic