prospect post-season thread

MAK

Juraj Mikus is probably already in slovakia after his got eliminated by Val D'or. he posted a goal and an assist in 4 games.

as for mathieu carle, he's doing alright with rouyn: 2g-2A in 4 games. his team leads 3-1 against gatineau.

the other series are already much publycised(sp?):

kostitsyn going to second round. price likely out, white doing alrigh, cepek's team didn't make it.

as for collegiate hockey, I'll let montreal and bobby do the writting

good news about carle... i wonder what happened with price... maybe he had a couple of 'average' games... i don't know...

GO :hlogo: GO!

good news about carle... i wonder what happened with price... maybe he had a couple of 'average' games... i don't know...

no I think his team didn'T score in two games !!

I listened to the first 3 games on the radio and it sounded like Price was great. He was the start of the game in game 2, in those 3 games he let in only 1 even strength goal the rest were PP goals. The announcers kept saying how good he was playing and how much trouble Tri City is going to be in next year without him.

I listened to the first 3 games on the radio and it sounded like Price was great. He was the start of the game in game 2, in those 3 games he let in only 1 even strength goal the rest were PP goals. The announcers kept saying how good he was playing and how much trouble Tri City is going to be in next year without him.

mathieu carle's huskies will go in the second round

carey may end up in hamilton quite soon since his americans are getting pounded 7-2 in the 3rd period..they'Re trailing 3-2 in their series.

mathieu carle's huskies will go in the second round

carey may end up in hamilton quite soon since his americans are getting pounded 7-2 in the 3rd period..they'Re trailing 3-2 in their series.

And game over they lost 7-2 outshot 27-16 in the first two periods. Hope Carey's PRO career starts soon in Hamilton!

Bitter pill to swallow having his junior career end this way after 4 seasons in Tri Cities. They won nothing of note during that time. Three years in a row that Price has crashed out in the first round. At least this may tone down the hyperbole about him.

• 2 weeks later...

Big night for Ryan White and the Calgary Hitmen. White had 2 G, 2 A, in an 8-1 blowout over Medicine Hat. I think the Hitmen were down 0-2 in the series prior to tonight's game. Ryan now in the thick of the playoff scoring race with 11 points in 10 games.

Big night for Ryan White and the Calgary Hitmen. White had 2 G, 2 A, in an 8-1 blowout over Medicine Hat. I think the Hitmen were down 0-2 in the series prior to tonight's game. Ryan now in the thick of the playoff scoring race with 11 points in 10 games.

Looks like he finally woke up. He has been pretty silent thus far.

:clap:

the only report I heard on the kid is that he's the type of guy you need to win championships !!

let'S hope he can pull it off in the next few games, I would love to see calgary go far this season.

how about a calgary-london final ?? wouldn't that be sweet !!

:clap:

the only report I heard on the kid is that he's the type of guy you need to win championships !!

let'S hope he can pull it off in the next few games, I would love to see calgary go far this season.

how about a calgary-london final ?? wouldn't that be sweet !!

I would be so pumped if they both made the Mem Cup.

mathieu Carle had a clutch performance yesterday with two goals in a must win game !!

so far so good for him, 8 points in 11 gms !!!

Brandon, not Medicine Hat. MH is who we play next now that we took out Brandon in 6 games. Woooooo!. That game tied it up 2-2 although the first two were tight games. The series could've easily been a Calgary sweep.

Looks like he finally woke up. He has been pretty silent thus far.

????

He was one our most important players in the first round against Kootenay.

I would be so pumped if they both made the Mem Cup.

Just the Hitmen for me :D. I'd prefer they not choke away the final this time though.

Brandon, not Medicine Hat. MH is who we play next now that we took out Brandon in 6 games. Woooooo!. That game tied it up 2-2 although the first two were tight games. The series could've easily been a Calgary sweep.

????

I like the enthousiasm !!

I like the enthousiasm !!

Of course man, my Hitmen are doing 10x better then I expected. Now I'm just along for the ride. MH is one of the top teams in Canada but so was Kootenay. I think the season series was 4-3-1 in favor of the Hat so this should be a tight series. They could be rusty though since they haven't played in a while after they swept the Pats.

LETS GO HITMEN!