ABSOUTELY HILARIOUS!

it is funny but, i got to tell you, i wouldn't mind having tucker on my team... whatever one may say about him, he's all heart for his team... he gives it all for his team... that's valuable in itself...

he seems to be a bégin-type of player with more offence and a better health...

GO :hlogo: GO!

I totally agree with you... he's th ekinda who you love when he's on your team and you hate when he's on another. He's not on my team and never will be so i guess i have to hate Tucker!

- He was ranked 3rd most hated player in the NHL by the players!! (Averyis number 1)

it is funny but, i got to tell you, i wouldn't mind having tucker on my team... whatever one may say about him, he's all heart for his team... he gives it all for his team... that's valuable in itself...

I agree 100%. I always regretted moving him in the first place. I know almost everyone hates him for his dirty hits, but I gotta think the Habs organization wouldn't have put up with it like Toronto did. I think if we'd kept him around, he could have been the same player he is now minus the a lot of the dirty hits.