Canadiens vs. Buffalo | Game Thread | 03/24/04

Spider-Man NL

I too was disappointed with what I saw; they had trouble handling the puck in their end, and what looked like as much trouble passing. But, Julien needs to get our lines straightened out before the playoffs start. Hopefully tonight Perreault will be back on the top line and Kovalev back with Ribs and Ryder.

I think I saw Kovalev playing with three different lines last night.

Oh well, let's bounce back and beat Ottawa and Boston.

:ghg:

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by spent]

Originally posted by Bonavistaman11

Very bad game!......

Hey at least they should be well rested for tomorrow nights game against the Sens!!

Whats up with Souray?? It looked like a wrist/hand injury!...Hopefully its not too serious!...

And after tonights game, I definitely know who should be sitting out on D when the PLayoffs start!.....

QUINTAL, he was beaten wide too many times tonight, and he was by far the slowest player on the ice...He even looked worst then Dagenais..

:ghg:

Souray did like look a wrist injury, which is scary. When he got up, he grabbed at his arm, so it doesn't look like anything else, to be honest.

I agree Quintal (and Dags) didn't look too good last night. Komisarek got himself way out of position on goal number 1, going for the big open ice hit. Oh well, he still had a decent game overall. This kid is going to be such a force.

Overall, a fairly poor effort from a lot of players last night, not just Quintal and Dags.