Round 3, Game Thread: Game 2 - Hamilton at Chicago - 20/05/07

mathieu30

Jordan Lavallee...the guy that scored the 1st goal for the Wolves...wasn't he the player selected by Gainey from the first season of "Making The Cut"? I guess he didn't respond well in camp.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan Lavallee...the guy that scored the 1st goal for the Wolves...wasn't he the player selected by Gainey from the first season of "Making The Cut"? I guess he didn't respond well in camp.

That was Kevin Lavallee.

jordan lavallee

Jordan LaVallee is an American-bord power-forward who played his junior in the QMJHL. The guy you're thinking about (Kevin Lavallee) is a defensemen now playing in Europe.

Jordan LaVallee is an American-bord power-forward who played his junior in the QMJHL. The guy you're thinking about (Kevin Lavallee) is a defensemen now playing in Europe.

Yep the guy won the Memorial Cup For Quebec Rempart.

A was a fan of his intensive play, big frame. Yet always injured.

Can we say we have late blomer that shows up now.

Lambert, Urquart and Lapierre were all in the same team as junior and they all blossom the same year...

We have under...Dogs with lower prospect rankings but tyheyre going up.

I can't wait for training camp next year.