Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread | Game 5

Fanpuck33_

Originally posted by simonus

Since I'm in Massachusetts I get the national coverage blacked out - I have to watch the boston feed.  Man do I hate the boston announcers.

Better than the CBC. I live in Detroit, I get CBC and I hate ESPN. But I will take CBC over ESPN.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! This game is really getting intense... Big hits on both sides, habs just got a BS penalty though, Rivet for roughing I think...

Souray plastered Thornton with a huge hit along the left side boards... And Komisarek is throwing his weight around nicely.

You know, aside from the Murray goal, the power forwards for the B's haven't hurt us at all. It has been the little, quick guys like Nylander, Bergeron, Axelsson, and Samsonov who have had the best chances. For the speed we have I don't see why we can't stop them. Maybe we can tonight. :D

Originally posted by puck7x

Wow! This game is really getting intense... Big hits on both sides, habs just got a BS penalty though, Rivet for roughing I think...

Souray plastered Thornton with a huge hit along the left side boards... And Komisarek is throwing his weight around nicely.

Komi is ELECTRIFYING in the postseason. He is a true animal out there. He will punish those little European twerps too. Young bucks like him are always the most exciting ones to watch in the playoffs.

Zednik laying down on ice in pain, and the refs arent calling anything... Boynton gave him a 2 handed crosscheck to the head ...

And the refs didnt blow the whistle for like 20 seconds! Is this a case of the boy calling wolf one to many times?

Zednik was really hurt though.

Originally posted by puck7x

Zednik laying down on ice in pain, and the refs arent calling anything... Boynton gave him a 2 handed crosscheck to the head ...  

And the refs didnt blow the whistle for like 20 seconds! Is this a case of the boy calling wolf one to many times?  

Zednik was really hurt though.

The ESPN announcers did mention what Ribeiro did in game 3, however.

Kovalev takes an obstruction penalty, I think its a load of bull, because it was hardly obstruction... I've seen alot worse then that, he gave the guy a little tug, but let up after 1 second, the Bruins player wasnt even in a scoring situation... To call that and let the Boynton crosscheck to Zed's head go, is just bull.

Ugh...