Joe Thornton...

V

Last nights game proved to the world that Joe Thorton is the sleasiest, cheapest, dirtiest captain or player this era of NHL has ever witnessed .. way to go Joe... your team should be proud that you represent them.... :clap::nono:

typo in title

[Edited on 2004-4-17 by sakiqc]

Originally posted by Prime Minister Koivu

He definitely has his cheap moments....I have to ask, wouldn't you like him on the Habs roster?

never! :puke:

I guess after the bruins' elimination, they'll reveal he had a severe injury. They have to... because what could explain a performance like that?? I'm glad he's not with the Habs. That'd hurt to see that.

Theo's performance he's not very great as well. The difference is that he's able to keep his focus, or try to get it back.

The superstar of both team haven't been a factor so far. I think they'll be a factor in game 6. Either Jose steals the show, or Joe Thornton scores a big goal.:ghg::que:

Haha....komi put some sense into him last night.

although i do admit his arms were a little high, he could've got called for it, but hey he didn't and he smoked thornton and thats all i care about.