Subbanator interview

Habitforming

Aside from the Challenging Crosby one on one part, I thought it was pretty tame.

Great guy though. You won't find anyone around that has anything negative to say about him.

I'd like to see more followup questions ("Favourite music?" "Tupac." "Do you think he is dead or alive?")

Bad example, but I'm all for expanding the interview style.

I give people the chance to ask ALL the questions and STILL some people are never satisfied.

Unreal

Edited by Habitforming

How can I suggest a followup question if I don't know the answer he will give?

That isn't what I'm saying. I was talking about the format.

How can I ask follow up questions and still make sure I can ask all the questions people wrote in with in a limited time period?

The players don't devote a day to an interview.

Edited by Habitforming

P.K. reassured me by answering my question:

HW - What is the first expensive thing your going to buy after signing your 1st NHL contract ?

Subban - I’m not to sure. I’m not trying to think that far ahead yet. I’m just trying to focus on improving and getting better every day. What I'm going to buy when I sign really isn’t my main focus right now.

I hoped that he answers this way because I was a little afraid whether he was too much showoff à la Ray Emery.

P.K. reassured me by answering my question:

I hoped that he answers this way because I was a little afraid whether he was too much showoff à la Ray Emery.

He really is a blue collar guy, and he knows the value of a dollar. I can't see him turning out anything like Emery.

In any case, we know it won't be a fancy new car :lol:

I haven't had my coffee yet, but where's the actual interview? Is there a link somewhere......... :wacko:

Better make that an espresso Ken :D

Edited by Habitforming

Just curious, what's in store in terms of other interviews? I know you said Ben Maxwell a while back.

The Maxwell is done, I'll likely put it up in two weeks or so. After that Mathieu Carle has confirmed and I am still waiting on loads of others (current habs mostly)

Edited by Habitforming

Found it.........I always come right to the forums (saved in Favs) :hlogo: And the X-large double-double has kicked in

Atta boy :clap:

Sweet, can't wait to read them all.

Don't be too excited, current roster players are proving extremely difficult. :(

I thought Subban was boring. He never gave any straight answers, which is what we asked the questions for.

I thought Subban was boring. He never gave any straight answers, which is what we asked the questions for.

Aside from the questions about who he connected with at the camp and 1st contract money, I didn't think he sidestepped any, but that is just me.

Maybe he would have been less PC if I could have hit him before all the dealing with the media courses tha habs run at the development camps?

It's all that bullshit media training he's been getting at camp. They'll find a way to wreck him.

Aside from the questions about who he connected with at the camp and 1st contract money, I didn't think he sidestepped any, but that is just me.

Maybe he would have been less PC if I could have hit him before all the dealing with the media courses tha habs run at the development camps?

Sorry..I read your reply after I wrote mine.