I told you, because it got off topic. Thats the only possible reason. That or someones finger slipped.

Not it should've been closed, our crap could've just been moved to the nothing thread. I don't really need a place to talk about the Stampeders right now anyway. *sadface*

I told you, because it got off topic. Thats the only possible reason. That or someones finger slipped.

Not it should've been closed, our crap could've just been moved to the nothing thread. I don't really need a place to talk about the Stampeders right now anyway. *sadface*

haha. I want a place to talk about my Lions! 4 wins in a row, just beat Winnipeg our only real competition for the Grey Cup, in Summerpeg (compared to BC right now its not Winterpeg yet) in the rain. woot!

Back to Back Grey Cups here we come!

haha. I want a place to talk about my Lions! 4 wins in a row, just beat Winnipeg our only real competition for the Grey Cup, in Summerpeg (compared to BC right now its not Winterpeg yet) in the rain. woot!

Back to Back Grey Cups here we come!

You must not have a lot of experience when it comes to the CFL.

You must not have a lot of experience when it comes to the CFL.

well that's what the tsn and sportsnet folks said yesterday. Just repeating the obvious. two best teams in either division.

Ackles: NFL in Toronto means the end of the CFL

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=219854&hubname=cfl

If the NFL goes to Toronto, I'm fleeing to Sweden. I'll claim refugee status because America will have officially invaded. Not like NAFTA was the first invasion...

Ackles story is old news, people have been outraged since it was announced.

I mean to say that a winning record in the CFL doesn't guarantee you a spot in the Grey Cup game (or the Grey Cup itself). Many teams have won it after finishing with a sub .500 record so don't get so cocky yet.

oh I know. CFL has playoffs. But from what I've seen and I've seen 4 games. (all division rivals except Summerpeg) we just need to play our game, and we should win. That said flukes happen. my team back in the day were world beaters, every game we had was like the Lions-Stampede game for us. (that's how impressed I got). We never lost always won by 20 to 30 points, just embarrassed the opposition. Freshman squad was playing be the second half, for example.

we were ranked #1 in all schools in the state (we were 2A there are 6 levels). For some reason we traveled to a small town in the middle of missouri, the whole town of 15,000 people showed up, everyone including the fire and emergency services. The whole town.

Well we were winning until our star rb broke his finger, he had to be taken out, star tb who had a huge article in the paper that morning dropped a wide open touchdown, we lost by 4.

The state was shocked. We were a shoe in for the finals and we lost in the semis. Front page story in the sports section the next day.

I know these things can happen.