Dictator Musharraf invokes marshal law

Pierre the Great

time to go to that cabin in the mountains. This world is about to turn ugly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7077310.stm

Why?

So you would rather have Islam extremists win an election and have their fingers on the Nukes? Western media is really out to lunch all the time. Democracy really works in Iraq and Russia :puke:

Some countries have tribes or small states that will not be burried in a democracy. I prefer the democratic world myself, however Bush and his war monger buddies (Canada, British) are trying to promote democracy the wrong way.

Why?

So you would rather have Islam extremists win an election and have their fingers on the Nukes? Western media is really out to lunch all the time. Democracy really works in Iraq and Russia :puke:

Some countries have tribes or small states that will not be burried in a democracy. I prefer the democratic world myself, however Bush and his war monger buddies (Canada, British) are trying to promote democracy the wrong way.

That's what I was implying Avs. Time to find that cabin in the northern part of yours and mine provinces and wait it out ala the two kids in Terminator 3.

Even if Bhutto takes over, she's one of the weakest political figures of all time in my opinion. She's corrupt and she'll play nice with the tribal leaders, like she did the last time in power. Only a matter of time before she gets disposed of and the tribal gangs take over.

"Islamic Fundamentalism" is a reaction to US foreign policy and European foreign policy. If we weren't such a bully and pathetic human beings to these countries over the past century. More Ataturks would be around then Khamenei's.

We ourselves especially in the United States and Canada will be going down that path if we elect the wrong people.

Edited by Pierre the Great