Perezoghin...

hupette gros

Here's my feeling on Peroggie: Im completely indifferent really. :P

He was good, but I didnt think he would be great. His departure opened up room for another rookie to get a try at the big time. Habs still own his rights, so he could be back to replace his replacement if they dont work out. Didnt he only sign a 1 yr contract in Rus?

Like previously said if he had stayed and didnt make the team this year he most likely would have been lost on waivers anyways. It seemed Carbo didnt like a part of his game, and hopefully he can improve on it over in Russia. A lot of Euro players are better off staying in Europe so they can develop and reach their full potential. After all he would understand a screaming Russian better than an angry French guy sceaming English. :lol:

I had never really seen tonnes of Peroggie so I didnt see what the big deal was. Last year I thought the same of Plex though, but since I've learned to believe that Plex could end up great. SO who knows maybe Peroggie could too.