Canada back tracks on torture and the US

Pierre the Great

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7198435.stm

Fictionalized conversation of what caused the reversal of the truth...

Bush: Stevie, what are you doing calling us a country that uses torture

Harper: But, but, its tr ....

Bush: WHAT DID I TELL YOU boy?!! , you don't talk behind my back, son!!

Harper: but, but

Bush: Don't MAKE ME COME UP THERE!!

Harper: yes, mr. bush it will not happen again, i promise

Bush: Good! because you know what happens when you disobey me...

Harper: I don't want to go there again...

Bush: that's a good boy, we clear now...

Harper: Yes sir, it will not happen again, sir

Bush: alright, now i hope you have learned your lesson and this NEVER happens again because you know the consequences of your actions. Have a good day

It wasn't the elected representatives of the Canadian people that put out that report, but some liberal bureaucrat in foreign affairs pushing his own agenda. Kind of like those anti-Bush state dept. partisans who ambushed the Bush administration with their thouroughly spinned NIE Iran report.

I hope the bureaucrat responsible for this gets axed, it's not their job to be setting policy, they are supposed to remain impartial and exist to support the elected ministers who set policy.

Edited by Dirty Harry

It wasn't the elected representatives of the Canadian people that put out that report, but some liberal bureaucrat in foreign affairs pushing his own agenda. Kind of like those anti-Bush state dept. partisans who ambushed the Bush administration with their thouroughly spinned NIE Iran report.

I hope the bureaucrat responsible for this gets axed, it's not their job to be setting policy, they are supposed to remain impartial and exist to support the elected ministers who set policy.

sure it was...

I'm just not understanding the logic here, sometimes i think i'm listening to right wing americans talk about the clinton's and their conspiracies...

so, every time something comes out of the government bureau and its unfavourable to the United States or something Harper wouldn't publicly say, its automatically assumed that some "liberal hack" did it? lol

i hate to say it but you guys are just becoming as polarized and paranoid as we americans are, to put it bluntly.

yikes.

i hate to say it but you guys are just becoming as polarized and paranoid as we americans are, to put it bluntly.

yikes.

Another idiotic blanket comment...........but I expect nothing less. Keep up the good work

Now I have to get back to storing my supplies/guns/ammo for the next invasion.......................you know all those hicks from the South who are just waiting to invade us

idiotic blanket comment? why don't you say the same thing to dirty harry? double standard

Why? Your're ALWAYS the one to start a thread/post an article, then wait for someone to respond they reply like you did above...........Over and over....

And I'm done replying to anymore of your topics/posts unless they're in a game thread.... after all that's really what HW is all about. See ya

Edited by kenadian

sure it was...

You are a joke Pierre, that is your best response, the equivalent of "no you", and then some rambling about harper-bush conspiracy.

BTW

http://ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews...131604120080121

So don't say there's no liberal workers pushing their own agenda in the supposed neutral halls of government canada. The fact that she got busted is the real story, cuz usually these government troglodytes are unaccountable and protected.

You are a joke Pierre, that is your best response, the equivalent of "no you", and then some rambling about harper-bush conspiracy.

BTW

http://ca.reuters.com/article/domesticNews...131604120080121

So don't say there's no liberal workers pushing their own agenda in the supposed neutral halls of government canada. The fact that she got busted is the real story, cuz usually these government troglodytes are unaccountable and protected.

one problem with your theory on cbc just on this one case. "It is well known that she is very close with a male Tory MP". - Roger Smith of CTV on Mike Duffy Live this afternoon.

so, if this was any other person then I could say yes, you have something here but the fact that Roger Smith outed her as a Tory and most likely gf of a Tory debunks your conspiracy.

Edited by Pierre the Great