2009 All-Star Game logo

MK_19

Hey guys,

this is Moe Khan of The Team 990, I know everyone is deep into playoff mode, but here is the 2009 All-Star logo, enjoy.

Moe Khan

http://cdn.nhl.com/canadiens/images/upload...asg2009_big.jpg All-Star logo for MTL

hey, i love the team 990! Nice to see this site is even being viewed by the media in this city.

Moe welcome aboard.

Any way you guys can trade PJ Stock to WEEI 850AM Sports Radio in Boston?

Would be nice to hear someone without a grudge towards the Habs and Carey Price. Plus the Bruins SUCK. (Just getting into game mode early ^_^ )

I stopped listening to you guys 6 weeks ago because of that idiot!

-Jeff

Moe welcome aboard.

Any way you guys can trade PJ Stock to WEEI 850AM Sports Radio in Boston?

Would be nice to hear someone without a grudge towards the Habs and Carey Price. Plus the Bruins SUCK. (Just getting into game mode early ^_^ )

I stopped listening to you guys 6 weeks ago because of that idiot!

-Jeff

naw man, PJ Stock is great. He's halarious. Besides, its great that he's a Bruins fan...it adds some variety to the radio. Besides, he never shies away from completing what the habs have accomplished this year

Edited by markierung

naw man, PJ Stock is great. He's halarious. Besides, its great that he's a Bruins fan...it adds some variety to the radio. Besides, he never shies away from completing what the habs have accomplished this year

He grunts, he snorts, he talks about anything but sports for hours then realizes he is on the air...

I'll never understand why media gets guys like him, Glen Healy or Kyprios(Spelling) because they know nothing about sports. They rode the coattails of stars to their triumphs and that is the highlight of their careers..

He grunts, he snorts, he talks about anything but sports for hours then realizes he is on the air...

I'll never understand why media gets guys like him, Glen Healy or Kyprios(Spelling) because they know nothing about sports. They rode the coattails of stars to their triumphs and that is the highlight of their careers..

Please don't compare him to Kypreos and Healy. At least stock is funny. Healy is a joke and Kypreos can't speak in clear sentences. And the fact that Stock can talk about unrelated things is a bit refreshing

Hey guys,

I appreciate those who do tune into the station, its you guys that drives the station. To answer the P.J. Stock trade proposal, lol, I will be honest, P.J. is a great guy, class-act all the way. He has very deep knowledge of hockey, but what he does best is that he is himself, and that is what makes P.J. great.

I will be honest, I had a caller last night who put P.J. and I in the same boat because of how we view the Habs, and also I am a Red Wings fan!!! When the caller said that, it put a huge smile on my face.

What makes The Team 990 so unique is that some of us are not Canadiens fans, if we were all Canadiens supporters than it will make for dull radio. That's why I love doing what I do and be that so-called "BAD GUY"!!!

The bottomline is, I appreciate the Habs fans who are realistic about their team than those who think they should acquire Crosby, Ovechkin to play with Kovalev.

I sure hope you guys tune into the show(s) that I do, because I like to have a good intelluctual argument on any sport, but especially the Canadiens.

Don't worry, I will be plugging this website, so you guys can maximize the number of members, take-care, and good-luck.

Moe

Welcome aboard Moe.

I listen to the Team 990 everyday(in the car), I also listen to your rivals on the CKAC Sports. I like to get both perspectives(English and French).

I must admit I wasn't much of a P.J. Fan when he first started, but I kinda enjoy him now(especially when he's on 110%).

Could you do me a favor? tell P.J. to keep politics out of his show.