7th Game lineup tomorrow?

hab29RETIRED

Who do people want to see in the lineup tomorrow??

Here is what i'd like to see

Higgins Koivu S. Kostitsyn

A. Kostitsyn Plekanec Kovalev

Stewart Lapierre Latendresse

Begin Smolinski Kostopolous

Markov Komisarek

Hamrlik O'Byrne

Bouillon Gorges

-I'd also like to see Koivu and Kovy get double shifted on other lines if things aren't working

-As much as I like how hard, Kostopolous plays, they really need someone who can actually do some damage when he hits. Too bad Chipchura was buried in the minors for the last half of the year.

-I also think the way Stewart goes to the net (like he did in the toronto game), if the kovy line isn't going, he should get thrown on that line, bcoz, there just isn't anyone in front of the net. What worries me is how A. Kostitsyn just totally backed off after taking that big hit from Chara.

- I really wish they had given Valentenko or Carle a look, bcoz, i have absolute no confidence in the habs third defensive pairing.

-They need to worry less about hitting the bruins and going out and playing their speed and slick passing game. I just don't understand why they are letting the bruins dictate the style to be played.

-on the powerplay, i'd like to see the following on the 1st unit:

Higgins - Koivu - Kovalev

Markov - S. Kostitsyn

Markov Komisarek

Hamrlik O'Byrne

Bouillon Gorges

Kovalev Koivu Higgins

Kostitsyn Plecanec Kostitsyn

Begin Smolinski Kostopoulis

Markov Komisarek

Hamrlik Brisebois

Boullion Gorges

Price

(Or change Koivu with Plex)

Markov Komisarek

Hamrlik O'Byrne

Bouillon Gorges

-I'd also like to see Koivu and Kovy get double shifted on other lines if things aren't working

-As much as I like how hard, Kostopolous plays, they really need someone who can actually do some damage when he hits. Too bad Chipchura was buried in the minors for the last half of the year.

-I also think the way Stewart goes to the net (like he did in the toronto game), if the kovy line isn't going, he should get thrown on that line, bcoz, there just isn't anyone in front of the net. What worries me is how A. Kostitsyn just totally backed off after taking that big hit from Chara.

- I really wish they had given Valentenko or Carle a look, bcoz, i have absolute no confidence in the habs third defensive pairing.

-They need to worry less about hitting the bruins and going out and playing their speed and slick passing game. I just don't understand why they are letting the bruins dictate the style to be played.

-on the powerplay, i'd like to see the following on the 1st unit:

Higgins - Koivu - Kovalev

Markov - S. Kostitsyn

I'd have no problem with that lineup.

I'd like the last year line of Andrei - Plex - Higgins.

we could have Sergei with Koivu and Kovy...

I want to see O'Byrne instead of Breezer, but game 7 is not Breezer's fault.

For the Stewart thing, I don't really care since this is not what it takes to win tomorrow, it will takes GOALS !!!

Edited by JoeLassister

I'd like the last year line of Andrei - Plex - Higgins.

we could have Sergei with Koivu and Kovy...

I want to see O'Byrne instead of Breezer, but game 7 is not Breezer's fault.

For the Stewart thing, I don't really care since this is not what it takes to win tomorrow, it will takes GOALS !!!

I don't know if i would want to split Koivu and Higgins right now. They seemed to be clicking together. The Kovy line was clicking all year, so i think, what they need to do is find a way to get Kovalev, Pleks and the Kosty going. maybe switching the two Kosty brothers on the top two lines if things don't start off right would be an option.

I don't know if i would want to split Koivu and Higgins right now. They seemed to be clicking together. The Kovy line was clicking all year, so i think, what they need to do is find a way to get Kovalev, Pleks and the Kosty going. maybe switching the two Kosty brothers on the top two lines if things don't start off right would be an option.

hummm true. maybe Higgins - Saku - Kovy ? anyway, Kovy has to wake up, he has to produce tomorrow or we're dead.

hummm true. maybe Higgins - Saku - Kovy ? anyway, Kovy has to wake up, he has to produce tomorrow or we're dead.

History is on our side with Kovy, he has been in 5 game 7's and hasen't lost any. :clap:

History is on our side with Kovy, he has been in 5 game 7's and hasen't lost any. :clap:

True..... but Kovalev has been invisible for a week. If Kovy can break out / wake up.....we have a shot at Philly.

If not, they clean out thier lockers. :puke: