Habs Preseason Schedule

Habsfan84

Montreal's Preseason Schedule has not been released yet but it should be soon. When ever it comes out will someone post it in this thread.

Although it has not been released I do know that the Habs will be playing the Redwings twice in Preseason. We will play the on September 24 at 7:30 at the Joe. We will also play them on September 30 at home but the time was not release and the location was not released (but i expect the Bell Centre but that is up to the Habs). I know of these dates because the Wings released ther Preseason Schedule yesterday.

The September 24th game at the Joe is the first for the Wings so we will be the first to play them since their cup win. I also expect for this to be our first game as well. I will hopefully attend this game since I live just outside of Windsor. How much are tickets to Preseason games?

Also the Wings said that they would open their Regular season agaist the Leafs meaning when we play the Wings this year it will be in Detroit and next year will be at Home.