Habs vs. Flyers | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

So are you guys basing your opinion on watching the game on tv or actually being there? Cause I was there and I watched Lang alot. He was useless.

Even watching TV I thought he was useless.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you guys basing your opinion on watching the game on tv or actually being there? Cause I was there and I watched Lang alot. He was useless.

I honestly think that's the worst argument I've ever read on this board.

@MMPL:

Yeah, I throw in a final sentence about Dandenault. I put him there instead of Laraque because I want to see the team going back to their old firewagon brand of hockey that involves lots of skating and lots of hitting. Laraque might have more use than Dandy in most games but Dandy fits more into the philosophy of the team. But either way they should be alternated with Begin, these guys shouldn't be playing every single game.

@MMPL:

Yeah, I throw in a final sentence about Dandenault. I put him there instead of Laraque because I want to see the team going back to their old firewagon brand of hockey that involves lots of skating and lots of hitting. Laraque might have more use than Dandy in most games but Dandy fits more into the philosophy of the team. But either way they should be alternated with Begin, these guys shouldn't be playing every single game.

I agree, for Laraque to play it depends on the opponent. If it's a chippy team like the Boston, Philly, Sens, or Rangs or others than put you have to put him in. If we are playing a mild team, I would like to see a more speedy energetic 4th line with some offence.

Edited by MMPL