Conboy at it again?

tokyohabs

Wasn't this our guy who assaulted a Michigan player earlier this year? Check the last paragraph, in a fight started by...

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/bigten/0-3-228/...ys-in-jail.html

Wonder what the story is behind the scenes. The condoms fighting one and other, typical. Perhaps he should get the f*ck out of East Lansing and learn something about the game in Cincy or somewhere else...anywhere else...

Not much of a basketball fan, but no, it wasn't nice. Great that they lost though, and lost in typical st*te style. Much worse was the football season last year. I dislike them and OSU so much I even cheer SEC teams over them.

What's that big dirty word on your message? Never seen it like that before...ugly, isn't it?

I remember now, Brady Quinn.

Well, as much as I loathe ND, they had the greatest college player I have ever seen, Tim Brown. Much, much more than I can say for anything out of OSU. Difficult to admit, but every time he played Michigan, I actually kind of wanted him to do well, lose of course but do something sensational. Rarely disappointed.