Dogs vs. Roadrunners | Game Thread | 03/06/05

puck7x

Originally posted by Spider-Man NL

Sorry I didn't get a chance to do the game thread guys but I had to work .

GO Dogs GO!

[Edited on 2005/3/6 by Spider-Man NL]

No problem. Its a tough schedule to follow anyways, 3 games in 3 straight days for the dogs.

[Edited on 2005-3-6 by puck7x]

3-2 now.... Hainsey with a rocket from the point that was tipped in by Ott, PP goal... 2 straight games with points for Hainsey ? wow

Hamilton - Steve Ott (powerplay) (Antti Miettinen, Ron Hainsey) 15:34

ANDREI KOSTITSYN!!!!!! Breakaway goal!

3-3

Kostitsyn has only taken 72 shots (not including today) this season. He has 12 goals. Plekanec has taken 197 shots and has 22 goals. If Kostitsyn took that many shots (or had the icetime of a Plekanec) imagine what he could do...

I guess we'll see next year.

[Edited on 2005-3-6 by puck7x]

Nyceee, only started to follow the dogs closely since the season was officially cancelled... gotta b feeling good about things right now... gonna still b tough to make the playoffs completely... but, hey, its something to hope for, a lot like following the regular habs over the past couple years eh?... dont ya think?... hehe...

Go Dogs Go!

Originally posted by Habs77

And could it be that Hainsey is actually playing better of late?... my my.

I know, I don't know what to say, this is simply amazing. Perhaps Komisarek's return woke him up?

I never thought I'd have to say this, but I may have to name Hainsey the Player of the Week, partly because the other candidates are always options weekly (Pleks, Higgins, Miettinen).

Still out of the playoffs as of right now, but today's win was a 4 point effort, as it's the Roadrunners we're chasing down for 4th in the division.