Dogs Ex-Coaches Hired

Lammy

The official website of the AHL at www.theahl.com has announced that the former Hamilton Bulldogs coaching staff of Don Lever and Ron Wilson, have been hired by the Chicago Wolves. Lever takes on the role of head coach with Wilson as his assistant once again just as they were with the Bulldogs.

This announcement is very interesting and clears up a slight mystery to me........Ron Wilson was at the Bulldogs game on Monday vs the Manitoba Moose. I spoke with him after the game and asked him what he was doing these days, thinking maybe he was scouting or something like that. He was all happy and smiles the entire time we talked, and his reply to my question was "No, I'm not scouting." LOL!

Now I know why. :lol:

Nice to see both of these guys get another chance. :)

The official website of the AHL at www.theahl.com has announced that the former Hamilton Bulldogs coaching staff of Don Lever and Ron Wilson, have been hired by the Chicago Wolves. Lever takes on the role of head coach with Wilson as his assistant once again just as they were with the Bulldogs.

This announcement is very interesting and clears up a slight mystery to me........Ron Wilson was at the Bulldogs game on Monday vs the Manitoba Moose. I spoke with him after the game and asked him what he was doing these days, thinking maybe he was scouting or something like that. He was all happy and smiles the entire time we talked, and his reply to my question was "No, I'm not scouting." LOL!

Now I know why. :lol:

Nice to see both of these guys get another chance. :)

How did you get to speak to him? Are you a reporter or broadcaster?

How did you get to speak to him? Are you a reporter or broadcaster?

In the AHL, the players, coaches, etc are all very approachable after the games. As far as Ron Wilson goes, I was heading for the exit and he happened to be there at the same time. :B)