GDT---Bulldogs vs Abbotsford Heat---12/13/09

Lammy

No surprise. Pouliot is not in the line-up. We would have heard about it already if he had been ready to play.

He is expected to play Tuesday against Milwaukee.

Edited by JCPetit

1st period underway.....

I've decided to skip this game live down at the Dog Pound this afternoon....had the staff Christmas party at work last night....I'm kind of "under the weather" today, if you know what I mean :wacko:

Do we have anything concrete on Pouliot? Have they said anything? Is his conditioning stint just being under the tutelage of Boucher for a week? Or is his conditioning stint merely a way of dealing with the cap for a short period?

Waiting for the first goal.....this is the annual Christmas stuffed toy toss game where the fans toss stuffed toys onto the ice when the Bulldogs score the first goal. All the toys go to charity to be given to needy children at Christmas. :clap:

Do we have anything concrete on Pouliot? Have they said anything? Is his conditioning stint just being under the tutelage of Boucher for a week? Or is his conditioning stint merely a way of dealing with the cap for a short period?

No cap effect on a conditioning stint, Pouliot counts against the cap while in Hamilton.

1st period underway.....

I've decided to skip this game live down at the Dog Pound this afternoon....had the staff Christmas party at work last night....I'm kind of "under the weather" today, if you know what I mean :wacko:

On 3 everybody SCREAM!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Do we have anything concrete on Pouliot? Have they said anything? Is his conditioning stint just being under the tutelage of Boucher for a week?

Here's what I just saw in a game recap:

Benoit Pouliot wasn't dressed for Hamilton. The Montreal Canadiens assigned the 23-year-old forward to the Bulldogs on Thursday for a conditioning stint after acquiring him in a trade with the Minnesota Wild for Guillaume Latendresse. "He's on the verge of being ready, but until we get the green light from our therapist, we won't put him on the ice," said Hamilton coach Guy Boucher.

I'm starting to doubt that he'll be up in time to face off against his old squad now.

Here's what I just saw in a game recap:

I'm starting to doubt that he'll be up in time to face off against his old squad now.

Well, I guess that he has the kind of injury which just take longer than expected to heal. No sense to dress him if he can't hold his stick. We'll just have to wait a little bit longer. Meanwhile, I am quite sure that Boucher will make him work hard in the gym. He'll be in great shape when the time will come.