Best way to Halakify a Stop Sign?

Cataclaw

I live on a very quiet street and I lost a bet so i'm going to have to Halak-ify a stop sign nearby.

What's the best way to go about doing this?

I don't want to vandalize (i'm a law abiding citizen) but i don't want the "modification" to be cheap either.

I was thinking cover up the "STOP" with red duct tape, then "draw" HALAK with white duct tape. This way i'm not damaging the Stop Sign and it can be easily peeled off.

Thoughts?

Sounds good. Tell me where and when, got friends and family all over Longueuil so I'll maybe try to pass by the sign...

I live on a very quiet street and I lost a bet so i'm going to have to Halak-ify a stop sign nearby.

What's the best way to go about doing this?

I don't want to vandalize (i'm a law abiding citizen) but i don't want the "modification" to be cheap either.

I was thinking cover up the "STOP" with red duct tape, then "draw" HALAK with white duct tape. This way i'm not damaging the Stop Sign and it can be easily peeled off.

Thoughts?

Pics or it didn't happen is my thought. ;)

i gave this about 20 seconds of thought - and i can't think of a better way to 'Halak-ify' a stop sign without vandalizing it.

if i were driving by, i would find a Halak stop sign to be wonderfully hilarious.

Ok, i went measured the stop sign at the corner of my street and i got my duct tape.

To do a nice job, i decided to create a giant sticker of sorts that will go directly over the sign. This way i can cut the tape and make the letters nice.

I'll post pics when i'm done :)

Hopefully any passing police officers will be Habs fans too :) I'll peel the sticker off after the playoffs.

Keeping my fingers crossed. :B):lol::D

Me and a couple of buddies of mine did a similar thing a number of years ago. We were all involved in coaching the men's team for our floorball club, Rönnby IBK. Rönnby is the neighbourhood where the club was formed so that's where the name comes from, IBK stands for Innebandyklubb, i.e. Swedish for floorball club. So we made a cardboard sign and painted "IBK" on it in orange and black (the colours of the club), went to the hood in the middle of the night and hung our homemade sign under the roadsign that had Rönnby written on it.

The cool thing is the next morning a friend of ours who coached another team on the club went past the sign on the way to an away game. He thought that was pretty bitchin'. As did we. ^_^

a guy I know and some of his friends installed 96 of them yesterday night in Hochelaga-Maisonneuve.

Gotta go out and see this