GDT---Bulldogs vs Binghamton Senators (PRE-SEASON GAME #2)

Lammy

Hamilton Bulldogs vs Binghamton Senators

Pre-Season Game #2 in Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland

Saturday October 2, 2010

Puck drops at 12:30pm ET

Listen to the game live at http://cham.player.amri.ca/

GO DOGS GO!!!

hamiltonbulldogs430_50695.jpg

binghamtonsenators430_50569.jpg

Edited by dlbalr
Added direct link for the radio feed

Lammy- It's almost time to dress for the game. Is there any bodies lurking around that could play to-day in the area of final cuts? Martin was to announce final cuts this morning. Usually the players have been sent before an annoucement is made.

Lammy- It's almost time to dress for the game. Is there any bodies lurking around that could play to-day in the area of final cuts? Martin was to announce final cuts this morning. Usually the players have been sent before an annoucement is made.

Max Pacioretty was assigned to the Bulldogs on Friday. Other than Patches, I have not heard about any other cuts at this time.

Max Pacioretty was assigned to the Bulldogs on Friday. Other than Patches, I have not heard about any other cuts at this time.

Pacioretty will not be playing in either today's or tomorrow's game. As for other cuts, they won't be made until reportedly Wednesday.

End of 2, still tied at 1. Long live games with no commercials. :)

Anybody able to get a box score?

As far as I know, there's no boxscore available online unfortunately. Shots are now 19-10 Sens, Wick had the goal for Binghamton.

End of 2, still tied at 1. Long live games with no commercials. :)

As far as I know, there's no boxscore available online unfortunately. Shots are now 19-10 Sens, Wick had the goal for Binghamton.

The AHL does not provide boxscores during the preseason.

3-1 Hamilton! Desharnais is stopped, gets the rebound and pots it for his second of the period. I think the PA guy said Carle had an assist there too, missed the other.

Benoit scores to make it 3-2 now...boy that sounds weird.

3rd period underway. Desharnais scores right off the bat (32 seconds in), 2-1 Bulldogs! Carle had an assist, didn't catch the first one though (probably Palushaj).

Yes, it was Palushaj.