M-A Bergeron is healthy..

sakiqc

Help me out here...how come when MAB plays for us, he is derided as a disaster in his own end and a veritable liability, but when Yzerman signs him, it's a great managerial move - ? :huh:

I don't get why anyone would want MAB - unless he is paired with a guy like Lidstrom who MAY be able to cover his ticking time bomb defensive shortcomings. Reeks of desperation, which I don't get - I thought Tampa had enough punch to their PP.

Contract wise this is not a bad gamble. two way contract - no issue sending him down if he turns out and the ability to dump the cap hit if he plays true to form and gives up more chances then the offense he brings to the table.

Help me out here...how come when MAB plays for us, he is derided as a disaster in his own end and a veritable liability, but when Yzerman signs him, it's a great managerial move - ? :huh:

I love that observation. I think Stevie Y is getting way too much props. He had a little money to spend over the summer, and he spent it, big deal. None of those moves were oh so incredible. He hired the hot young coach, and he's the second coming of Sam Pollack now.

Tampa had the 4th best PP on the day of this signing and were 26th in Goals Against. This does not seem like a team that needs M-A Bergeron.

MAB have some incriminating pics of Guy Boucher?