GDT: Montreal vs Atlanta, Nov. 26

bar

Seems like there have been lots of 3-0 games this season.

Habs can't beat defensive teams to save their lives.

You aren't kidding. Nashville, Philly and now Atlanta played tehm perfect. To be fair Pavelec made some great saves in the first to keep them in it.

Subaan needs to tone down the yapping and play. I think he wanted to throw, but it turned into a wrestling match. That's what he was yapping about. I think he wanted to trade.

You aren't kidding. Nashville, Philly and now Atlanta played tehm perfect. To be fair Pavelec made some great saves in the first to keep them in it.

Subaan needs to tone down the yapping and play. I think he wanted to throw, but it turned into a wrestling match. That's what he was yapping about. I think he wanted to trade.

Teams that try to outmuscle or outscore Montreal get their ass kicked. Teams that try to shut them down, shut them down. Habs don't have the firepower to break through a system like that.

How was Subban vs Bogosian ???

didn't look to good for PK, he may have been at the end of the shift but he looked scared to fight, while bogisan was basically begging him to go, bogisan yanked his helmet off and gave him no option but to fight, wasn't much of a bout, PK partially landed a haymaker, was a bit of a wrestling match, PK must have given up 20-25lbs to bogisan.

i was disappointed in PK (unless it was the end of his shift) but he should not have hesitated 1 second, Kane was abusing Pleks, bogisan was yanking on pleks jersey then begged PK to go, bogisan was ready to fight, can't say the same about PK, he best stfu or ko someone asap otherwise he will be Laps II (early career) Laps now drops the gloves in his spots.

Edited by nyckdkool