GDT---Bulldogs vs Marlies (THE REMATCH)---Sun 1pm

Lammy

2-1 Bulldogs after 2 periods

Dogs second goal scored by Palushaj, assisted by Dawes at 4:58....

......and the fire alarm delay was interesting to say the least! LOL!

I'll put some thoughts on certain players in my HW Recap...hopefully I'll be able to write it tonight but I'll say this - if you thought the fire alarm was annoying either watching/listening the game, it was much, much worse in person. There's a lasting memory, I still hear the alarm in my head...

I'll put some thoughts on certain players in my HW Recap...hopefully I'll be able to write it tonight but I'll say this - if you thought the fire alarm was annoying either watching/listening the game, it was much, much worse in person. There's a lasting memory, I still hear the alarm in my head...

What the heck was Nash doing in front of net? I liked the Bonneau line. I think Wyman was only person to beat Zigomanis in the face off circle and that was only once. Better get somebody taking draws, that is huge weakness.

What the heck was Nash doing in front of net? I liked the Bonneau line. I think Wyman was only person to beat Zigomanis in the face off circle and that was only once. Better get somebody taking draws, that is huge weakness.

I saw it live, stood and watched replay several times before I left as I found that odd as well. I still don't know why he was there (that was one of the rare times the d-men ever left the blueline) or how he got that open...for 2 shots. I'll take it though. Still hearing that lousy alarm in my head though, argh!

It was annoying (the fire alarm) even listening to it on television. I recall a few years ago, the fire alarm sounded at Copps Coliseum, and it was nowhere near as annoying as this one was. :wacko:

PS....Brian, if you ever want to travel just a wee bit further down the QEW and come to Hamilton for a game, I would be happy to treat you to a game as my guest. I have ice-level seats and there is a wonderful pre-game all you can eat buffet dinner held in the Gibsons Lounge within Copps during certain Bulldogs games. The Bulldogs treat their season ticket holders and guests well.

It was annoying (the fire alarm) even listening to it on television. I recall a few years ago, the fire alarm sounded at Copps Coliseum, and it was nowhere near as annoying as this one was. :wacko:

PS....Brian, if you ever want to travel just a wee bit further down the QEW and come to Hamilton for a game, I would be happy to treat you to a game as my guest. I have ice-level seats and there is a wonderful pre-game all you can eat buffet dinner held in the Gibsons Lounge within Copps during certain Bulldogs games. The Bulldogs treat their season ticket holders and guests well.

As I'd noted on the Bulldogs' forum, the best part was when it stopped, the whole crowd started to cheer before it went on again leading to a mass groan. I must admit that was a bit funny.

I appreciate the offer, Lammy, even Toronto's a long trip for me though. Consider today, where me and my family went - it was a 1 PM start, we were on the road before 10 AM, got there just after the warmup ended (and we left early enough so that we could catch the warmup, or so we thought). Didn't get back until just before 7 either. Another hour plus each way to Hamilton, it literally would be an all-day (and then some) event. Still, it'd be nice to get to Copps for a game at some point. I'll file your note in the old memory bank for now though, gotta get out there eventually. :)

As promised in my post earlier in the thread, I've got some game notes (good and bad reports) on some of the Bulldogs as part of the HW Recap. http://www.habsworld...cle.php?id=2411