GDT, Game 5, Houston vs Bulldogs, May 20

dlbalr

Bagnall scores for Houston...the good news is he scored on his own net so the Bulldogs have the early 1-0. Goal was credited to Zanette from Nash and Avtsin...the healthy scratch brigade.

AWESOME game!!! Ryan White was on fire!!!!....he was hitting everything that moved (and HARD). I would like the see the stats of how many hits White had last night. He received 1st star of the game, but should have received all 3 stars. :lol:

Palushaj scores on the PP to make it 2-0!

Another good game for Palushaj. He's got wheels and good hands. If he could add a few pounds of muscle, I guess that he would stay with the big team next fall.

BTW, anybody knows if Paul Zanette has a chance to play at the NHL level? I don't know why, but I never read anything about his signing.

We had a J-__ Cote playing defense when Daoust was in Cinci. Maybe that is what he is thinking.

I think Daoust was in a Hamilton training camp once since he was with Cincy and may have played a preseason game or two. I can't see him confusing (JM) Daoust with JP Cote who was one of Hamilton's better defencemen over the years.

BTW, anybody knows if Paul Zanette has a chance to play at the NHL level? I don't know why, but I never read anything about his signing.

We never bothered to put a signing article up on the site as he is just on a minor league tryout with the Bulldogs at this time. He hasn't played a whole lot in the playoffs but I think he has done enough to warrant a full contract with Hamilton next year. I probably wouldn't complain if it was a two-way deal with the Habs even.