Submit your questions for Hamilton PBP voice Derek Wills

dlbalr

Once again this year, we're pleased to have Hamilton's play-by-play voice Derek Wills join us for a live Q & A/chat session that will be held on Monday (October 3rd) at 8 PM EST on the main HW site.

If you have any questions you'd like to have answered about the Bulldogs (we should all be more familiar with many of the Habs' prospects now having seen them for much of the last couple weeks), please post them here (or PM/e-mail me if you'd prefer).

I look forward to seeing everyone online next Monday.

• Upvote 1

Folks, the way this works is that questions are pre-submitted. Take a moment and think of something you want to know about a player, the new coaches (who both came from the Bulldogs), what it's like to go to a game in Hamilton, etc. We get one shot at this a year, take advantage of hearing from someone who's around the team every day.

Folks, the way this works is that questions are pre-submitted. Take a moment and think of something you want to know about a player, the new coaches (who both came from the Bulldogs), what it's like to go to a game in Hamilton, etc. We get one shot at this a year, take advantage of hearing from someone who's around the team every day.

Yes I heard that Riopel had been invited to the Dogs camp. With three goalies in camp, what is that all about and where do you envision him playing if his try-out is sucessful? Of the tryouts that were just released are any been sent to Wheeling?

Yes I heard that Riopel had been invited to the Dogs camp. With three goalies in camp, what is that all about and where do you envision him playing if his try-out is sucessful? Of the tryouts that were just released are any been sent to Wheeling?

Depending on what happens cut wise, I could mention that as a question. My 2 cents is that this just is because Delmas isn't 100%; perhaps the Habs are being expected to supply a goalie in Wheeling this year. If Delmas can't go, then maybe Riopel gets an AHL two-way deal and gets sent down.

Does he foresee Alexander Avtsin getting play on the top 2 lines this season?

Is Alex Henry's importance in Hamilton comparable to Hal Gill's importance in Montreal?

It has been suggested that Mark Mitera would benefit from being on the same team for a full season (something he hasn't had yet in the AHL). Have there been any other players that he's seen benefit from that kind of stability?

Assuming all cuts have been made by Monday, does Derek see an area of weakness on the Bulldogs that will need to be fixed?

BlueKross, just doing a little digging, none of the tryouts have been released yet from what I can see. Heck, McFadden scored in last night's game. I know there was a tweet saying some had been released but I believe that just pertained to Hab camp.