Marlies vs Bulldogs, Dec. 9

dlbalr

If it ain't broke, I'm not fixing it which means lazy-style again. Considering what I have to do given the events of the day, that's not a bad thing either. I'm not sure St-Denis will play tonight even though he'll be with the team. Hamilton starts a 3-in-3 tonight (odd considering those weren't supposed to be on the schedule anymore) and with him playing last night, he's looking at a 4-in-4 which isn't good.

tor09_500.jpg

vs

ham09_500.jpg

Keys to victory for Hamilton:

- Get the first goal. The Bulldogs have a .750 winning percentage when they score first.

- PK - Toronto is near the bottom in road PP percentage while the Bulldogs are terrible at home on the penalty kill. A good night will take this element of the Marlies' game away.

- Keep FitzGerald off the ice at all costs. I know this one won't happen but since he leads the league in minor penalties, he's due to do something stupid.

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

Engqvist scores on the PP and down come the teddy bears! 1-1 in the 2nd. Derek unsuccessfully tried to throw a smurf onto the ice from the booth and wound up hitting someone in the 3rd row.

St-Denis had the assist on the goal which means he's in the lineup. Wonder if he'll sit tomorrow then.