Marlies vs Bulldogs, Mar. 9, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

What's left of the Hamilton Bulldogs play their final home game for nearly a month (12 game road trip thanks to Disney on Ice) as they host the Marlies in Pink at the Rink (or Pink on the Rink, I forget which) night.

button_tor.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Ryan Hamilton (21)

Assists: Mike Zigomanis (35)

+/-: Marcel Mueller (+13)

PIMS: Kelsey Wilson (79)

button_ham.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Andreas Engqvist (18)

Assists: Frederic St-Denis (22)

+/-: Alex Henry (+4)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (190)

Puck drop is at 7:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

Scoreless in the 2nd. Callahan, Fortier, and Masse are all about 10-14 days away from returning so a little help could be on the way if the Bulldogs can creep back into the hunt (highly doubtful though).

I've noticed that St Denis seems to have lost his scoring touch since his call up to Mtl. 35 games without a goal. Didn't go as I hate the Leaf fans that the Marlies in Hamilton game attracts.

Only in Hamilton on Fridays-$3.00 beers but $4.00 bottles of water. The drinking fountains all mysteriously disappeared about 5 years ago and were never replaced.

The Dogs were wearing what the radio broadcast referred to as their third jersey but for about the 4th year in a row, they've brought out a cheap jersey which will be used for the jersey off our back promotion. The traditional ones will be sold at the usual inflated prices

I don't think that St. Denis will ever really be a goal scorer though or should be counted on for that. He's more of a poor man's Josh Gorges to me.

As for the jerseys off our backs and the selling of the other jerseys, doesn't it all go to the Bulldogs Foundation (similar to the Canadiens Foundation)? Yes the stuff is over priced, but it all gets sold and the money goes to charities, not the team so I don't mind that.

Agreed on the water fountains.

Agreed on the Leaf fans, there were guys in front of me with Colton Orr jerseys, like ###### off, don't be that guy with a Colton ######ing Orr jersey.

One guy I'm totally done with is Avtsin. B-U-S-T. No improvement in his game. All the tools but no effort level and no hockey sense. He can go back to Russia and I won't even care. Let him walk.