Feb. 8, Hamilton vs Binghamton, 7 PM

dlbalr

Maybe a trip to an NHL arena will inspire the struggling Bulldogs (20-22-0-4), owners of the longest losing streak in the AHL. Hamilton is in Ottawa tonight to take on the Baby Sens (29-15-0-3). Binghamton will have lots of help for this one as both Mark Stone and Stephane Da Costa have recently been sent down.

2147.gif

Projected Hamilton Lines:

(lots of guesses at the moment)

Andrighetto - Macenauer - Thomas

Holland - St. Pierre - Leblanc

Nattinen - Dumont - Blunden

Tarnasky - Czarnik - Courtnall

Tinordi - Pateryn

Chouinard - Dietz

Schiestel - McIver

Mayer

ujsf3glibhmjlrh9zv02ayhth.gif

Projected Binghamton Lines:
(based on +/- data from previous games/straight up guesses)

Hoffman - Da Costa - Stone

Schneider - Pageau - Petersson

Prince - O'Brien - Cowick

Dziurzynski - Hamilton - Robinson

Borowiecki - New

Claesson - Sdao

Blood - Wideman

Lawson

Puck drop is at 7:00 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

So best guess, Fournier out and Nattinen loses centre spot but bumped to 3rd line.

That's my guess, who knows though. The Czarnik line was the one from practice yesterday so I worked around that.

Mayer gets the start as well, I wonder if that means Tokarski might start against the Marlies tomorrow? (The game is on SN360 I believe as well.)

Time to get rid of Sly. And we got letters this week wanting us to renew early. Three years of crap. Centre seats have increased again. If we renew and pay in full, you get a day with Sly at the Hockey Hall of Fame. Maybe it will be someone new by then

Dogs down 1-0 2:00 into game.

2-0 shortly thereafter

12minutes in and now 3-0

Mayer's back to his old self.

Time to get rid of Sly. And we got letters this week wanting us to renew early. Three years of crap. Centre seats have increased again. If we renew and pay in full, you get a day with Sly at the Hockey Hall of Fame. Maybe it will be someone new by then

I've had more than my share of Lefebvre as well but I get the sense the Habs are happy with his work and he won't be going anywhere (unless this team really implodes down the stretch).

Tinordi (yes, Tinordi, his 2nd of the year) scores with under 30 seconds left, Hamilton wins! They're now 5-0 in OT while Binghamton drops to 6-1. :1banana:

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1011805

Not only that, Tinordi almost scored the game tying goal as well. (It was initially credited to him, but then it eventually went to Thomas)

Not only that, Tinordi almost scored the game tying goal as well. (It was initially credited to him, but then it eventually went to Thomas)

He has taken off with puck one in a while lately, maybe his confidence is growing or just getting very anxious to get the call-up from HQ?