Mar. 7, Oklahoma City vs Hamilton, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

20110413_baronspreview2.jpg

If the Bulldogs (25-25-1-4) want to have any shot at making the playoffs, tonight's game against the Barons (26-24-1-7) is pretty much a must win. OKC sits 9th in the West, just two points out of the final playoff spot.

Projected Oklahoma City Lines:

(based on +/- data from previous games/straight up guesses)

Horak - Arcobello - Pinizotto

Fyten - Lander - Pitlick

Hamilton - Acton - Ford

Kessy - Ewanyk - Combs

Musil - Grebeshkov

Fedun - Gernat

Davidson - Hunt

Bachman

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Andrighetto - Macenauer - Thomas

Blunden - Dumont - Leblanc

Courtnall - St. Pierre - Holland

Tarnasky - Nattinen - Fournier

Beaulieu - Pateryn

Drewiske - Ellis

Chouinard - Schiestel

Dubnyk

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

Well, Dubnyk is stopping some rubber, dogs almost outshot 2:1.

Not much positive about Dog skating side of things? Dumont has 5 shots I suppose is somethin.

It's nice that Dubnyk is playing well, make a good first impression and knock Mayer down the depth chart.

Who moves where when Price is back?

Is Mayer simply a rock in Hamilton and dosent matter how Dubbie plays this weekend, he will be off to somewhere?

Who moves where when Price is back?

Is Mayer simply a rock in Hamilton and dosent matter how Dubbie plays this weekend, he will be off to somewhere?

They'll rotate the 3 or possibly even loan Dubnyk (with the Habs retaining recall rights of course).

PP was 0 for 6.

Special team are very coachable arnt they? Or is it more likely that Dogs just don't have enough skill to score on the PP and are too young/lack leadership to be consistent?

I think you nailed it Don. Game would have been much more lopsided had DD (and I don't mean DD #4) not come up big. Still trying to figure out if it was Beaulieu that cleared the puck out in front of his own net allowing OC to tie. I honestly enjoy the post game show with Matt much more than the statistics laden one that Wills used to do and he seems to be able to get thru to the dressing room, something the regular broadcast crew had trouble with. Mike Condon is still in town and must wonder what his future is.

Andrighetto really laid into Archobello late in the game and had the OC bench after him.

how soon will de la Rose's season be over?

About an hour from now, actually. The regular season ends today and De la Rose's team is in the 2nd period right now. They did make the playoffs though, I think.

Mike Condon is still in town and must wonder what his future is.

With the 3-in-3, they'll keep him around until Sunday's game, then it's back to Wheeling. I don't think there's much to wonder about, really. He's now 4th on Hamilton's depth chart meaning he probably won't dress or play for them the rest of this year.