Mar. 21, Milwaukee vs Hamilton, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Tonight is the second game of Hamilton's 3-game homestand (before a 9-game road trip) and the Bulldogs (27-30-1-4) will look to keep their slim playoff hopes alive against the Admirals (29-20-6-6). With there being some injuries in Nashville, Milwaukee has lost a couple of their better players to recall. On a side note, Scott Darling, who was in Hamilton's system last year (and played a game), is having a fantastic season as Milwaukee's backup. I didn't see that coming.

-r105026%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

(based on +/- data from previous games)

Moser - Forsberg - Beck

Salomaki - Watson - Saponari

Wathier - van Guilder - Cehlin

Liambas - Tousignant - Rask

Ford - Valentine

Rodney - Roussel

Bitetto - Piskula

Mazenec

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Bournival - Andrighetto - Thomas

Blunden - St. Pierre - Dumont

Tarnasky - Macenauer - Leblanc

Courtnall - Nattinen - Owens

Beaulieu - Pateryn

Drewiske - Ellis

Chouinard - Schiestel

Tokarski

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen. Cable 14 also has the game for those in the Hamilton area (or anyone with Rogers or Cogeco internet can stream it for free).

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

WIll 'Andrighetto centred' line fire as many pucks on net as last game?

Prust being gone, moves Dumont/Blunden closer to 4th line call-up duty.

Pateryn being back wont hurt.

Prust being gone, moves Dumont/Blunden closer to 4th line call-up duty.

It'll take a while yet before one of them gets a recall. There's still 15 healthy forwards on the roster.

As for 2 PPG's in the same period? I'm speechless.

It'll take a while yet before one of them gets a recall. There's still 15 healthy forwards on the roster.

As for 2 PPG's in the same period? I'm speechless.

Addition of Vanek, just seems to have made Habs forward group seem a lot deeper.

With Dogs out of playoffs (barring 10game run), how many will be called up and on Habs playoff roster, which is expanded isn't it? 3 or 4 of them?

With Dogs out of playoffs (barring 10game run), how many will be called up and on Habs playoff roster, which is expanded isn't it? 3 or 4 of them?

There's no limit to the amount of recalls once they're out. However, last year, they had the extras just skating in Hamilton. I imagine they'll do the same this season.