Nov. 7/8, Flames vs Bulldogs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

It's another 2-in-2 set this weekend (which is great as this means fewer GDT's for me to do) as the Bulldogs (4-4-2-0) host the recall-depleted Flames (3-6-1).

520838752015.gif

(based on +/- data from last game)

Wolf - Reinhart - Hanowski

Reid - Knight - Hathaway

Agostino - Arnold - Poirier

Van Brabant - Tousignant - Elson

Potter - Wotherspoon

Sieloff - Yonkman

Kulak - Stevenson

Ortio

2147.gif

Bowman - Hensick - Hudon

Carr - Andrighetto - Dumont

Crisp - de la Rose - Thomas

Nevins - Dowell - Macenauer

Tinordi - Drewiske

Bennett - Pateryn

Finley - Dietz

MacDonald

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

Condon is expected to start tonight, hopefully he can help them split this back-to-back. Nygren is apparently close too although I think they may wait a few more days and slide him into Tinordi's soon-to-be-vacated spot.

Joey Mac didn't come out for his third star acknowledgement. To me, he waved at two that went in under the bar and then didn't cover the third one. Single ref again missed a lot of stuff behind the play

Nygren gets a late one to make it 4-3. I thought they deserved better then this-two posts and one cross bar hit in the second and if one of them could gone in, it would have really helped going into the third. Bennet made a bad play to give away the puck early in the third which seemed to turn the momentum towards the Flames. I will say Adirondack's logo is neat and appears to be the old Atlanta logo with minor mods.

I'm not panicking yet but the crowds have been poor although four years of losing teams will do that to the box office. Last good team was with Randy Cunnysworth coaching.

I thought Macenauer (sp?) looked like he is trying to play his way down to Wheeling

New arena management still needs to use their heads. Some Ticat fans made it to the game with about four minutes left in the first period. To accommodate the CFL game and fans of both the Cats and Dogs, the hockey game could have easily been put back to a 7:30 start