Nov. 13/14, Bulldogs vs IceCaps

dlbalr

It's yet another 2-in-2 set as the Bulldogs (4-6-2-0) travel to St. John's to take on the struggling IceCaps (3-8-3-1). Rene Bourque should make his Hamilton debut while the team hopes Eric Tangradi will be ready to play as well.

14ham_500.gif

Bourque - Hensick - Hudon

Carr - Dumont - Tangradi

Macenauer - de la Rose - Dowell

Crisp - Gill - Sorkin

Tinordi - Pateryn

Drewiske - Nygren

Finley - Dietz

Condon

14stj_500.gif

(based on +/- data from last game)

Klingberg - O'Dell - Balisy

Albert - Cormier - Lipon

Brassard - Olsen - Kosmachuk

Blanchard - Riley

Ellerby - Kichton

Fredheim - Chairot

O'Neil - Hill

Melchiori

Hellebuyck

Puck drop is at 6:00 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

I'd assume so, he was sent down early enough yesterday that he should have been able to make the trip.

Got a hunch/feeling how Rene will perform, will he be inspired (pissed off enough) to run over opposition and make an impact?

Got a hunch/feeling how Rene will perform, will he be inspired (pissed off enough) to run over opposition and make an impact?

In time, yeah. He's too talented to not stand out in a positive way down there and now he knows he's playing to make an impression on 30 NHL teams (Montreal included if he wants to get called up). I'm sure there will be a bit of an adjustment period though as he works his way through Lefebvre's curious line management.

In time, yeah. He's too talented to not stand out in a positive way down there and now he knows he's playing to make an impression on 30 NHL teams (Montreal included if he wants to get called up). I'm sure there will be a bit of an adjustment period though as he works his way through Lefebvre's curious line management.

How very diplomatic of you, Brian.

The Bulldogs weren't able to tie it up and lose 3-2. They'll try for the road split tomorrow.

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1013646

A side note from this game, St. John's sellout streak was snapped at 100-something. They were just 24 games away from setting a new AHL record (which would have been interesting since they'll be moving to Thunder Bay in the near future).

The Bulldogs get a powerplay, they don't score and moments later it's 2-0 IceCaps.

Imagine that (0 for again), but I think Habs are trying to keep pace for PP futility, not sure whose it worse at moment?

The second game is underway. Condon's in goal vs Hellebuyck (so no Budaj); Andrighetto is a healthy scratch (pending recall? No other reason to sit him...) so Sahir Gill makes his Bulldogs debut.

1-0 good guys as Hudon scored from Bourque and Hensick.

Andrighetto is a healthy scratch (pending recall? No other reason to sit him...)

Andrighetto was an actual healthy scratch as Lefebvre isn't happy with his play. I guess he's scoring too often, they have to keep those goal scoring numbers down... Add yet another line to the nonsensical lineup decision list from the bench boss.