Dec. 5/6, Marlies vs Bulldogs

dlbalr

It's another 2-in-2 set for the Bulldogs (10-9-2-0) as they host their division rival, the Marlies (6-12-2-0). The Baby Leafs have struggled recently, winning just one of their last ten games. On the flip side, that one win came on Tuesday...

14tor_500.gif

(based on +/- data from last game/best guesses due to some transactions)

Ross - Carrick - Frattin

Leivo - Watling - Kozun

Bodie - MacMillan - Brown

Devane - Rupert - Biggs

MacWilliam - Mikkelson

Nilsson - Loov

Marshall - Knodel

Bibeau

14ham_500.gif

Hensick - Andrighetto - Hudon
Carr - Dumont - Thomas
Bournival - de la Rose - Sorkin
Nevins - Dowell - Macenauer

Beaulieu - Pateryn

Tinordi - Dietz
Drewiske - Finley/Bennett

Condon

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

Bournival takes stick to face, a PP, 0 for 5 so far

Hudon takes dumb penalty, when Hensick had open net and is 4 on 4

dogs down 1-2, on bit of lucky bounce they say

For today's rematch, I expect we'll see MacDonald in net. Andrighetto will need to be replaced as well - will they go with 7 D or put Crisp back in? The Marlies will be without Kozun who was recalled from his conditioning stint.

Bennett wrister from left point and maybe Hudon and/or Bournival may of tipped shot? Nevins on that line and almost scored his 1st just before Bennett shot.

Bournival from Bennett-Hudon

1-1

Bennett wrister from left point and maybe Hudon and/or Bournival may of tipped shot? Nevins on that line and almost scored his 1st just before Bennett shot.

Bournival from Bennett-Hudon

1-1

So Bennett gets in and makes things happen in his first game back. Let's see how long it takes for him to get benched again.

what is frustrating Don (and speaking as a Bulldog STH) is that they couldn't have done this at home last night where the beer fuelled crowd seems to be about 40% blue and white (and I don't mind Marlies fans-It's the Leaf jerseys-specifically the ones who live in the past i.e. lettered Gilmour, Andreychuk (sp), etc. and have no clue what they're watching.) The Friday night games vs the Marlies attract a different crowd-cheap beer gets them going until 7:30 and then tall boys the rest of the game. No hockey etiquette as far as waiting for a whistle. A lot of mid 20s who seem to be there to be seen and not watch the game. Probably a lot won't return when they find out the cheap suds stopped at 7:30

Just a word of warning on the Cirillo jerseys if anyone is bidding. They were done on the cheap unfortunately. Lettering and Cresting is screen printed and sublimated. Numbers are iron ons! There are a few things still not just right with me re this organization. I guess it started the last couple years where they did a bait and switch with the Jerseys off our Backs draw. Wore a cheaper jersey the night of the draw and that was what was given away. The jump in 50/50 prices. The poor souvenir program. Maybe I wouldn't be so bitchy if we had seen them win more than one or two games at home in regulation. Cheers

The jump in 50/50 prices. The poor souvenir program. Maybe I wouldn't be so bitchy if we had seen them win more than one or two games at home in regulation. Cheers

Did you check your tickets from last night? The prize hasn't been claimed yet...

And of course, for today's win, cue the banana... :1banana:

http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=1013797